2019 Free Dining Watch(Christmas 2019)

With GE opening in August I think any free dining offers will be off the table
I was thinking the same thing when the announcement came out last week. They should have no problem filling hotel rooms now for December.

~Chelle

We are planning for 11/30-12/5. Going to stay at POR and hoping for a miracle for free dining, even though I know it probably won't be included if they offer it at all. But that is where we like to stay and are planning on paying for dining OOP if not. Waiting patiently for a FD release to book just in case.

Hello,
I've been searching with no luck for a thread for the possible free dining offer this Fall. "official free dining watch"
Is there such a thread started? if so, where?
Thanks

Hello,
I've been searching with no luck for a thread for the possible free dining offer this Fall. "official free dining watch"
Is there such a thread started? if so, where?
Thanks

There has already been a free dining offer for the fall. It ended last month.

I never say never, but I would say that chances are very poor that there will be another free dining offer for late fall, given Galaxy's Edge opening.

I was looking and hoping there would have been another offer that included early/mid December like in the past.

I feel like in years past the FD thread has been way more active at this point. Is it just because no one thinks there will be FD anymore? We probably wouldn't get it anyway unless we chose to stay somewhere other than planned but I like all the hype and excitement waiting for it to drop. :rolleyes1 I also have a friend that I'm watching out for FD for.

I feel like in years past the FD thread has been way more active at this point. Is it just because no one thinks there will be FD anymore? We probably wouldn't get it anyway unless we chose to stay somewhere other than planned but I like all the hype and excitement waiting for it to drop. :rolleyes1 I also have a friend that I'm watching out for FD for.

Probably has more to do with the free dining that was already offered through the end of Sept. That was a surprise offer that dropped without even a hint. At this point, I'm not expecting anything more.

Haven't they always done them in two separate offers?

This is the first year in a long time that free dining was offered over the summer months.

Everyone has to remember, free dining is offered in an attempt to fill rooms. IMHO I don't see it being offered because I don't believe there will be any problem filling rooms that time of year this year. But just as everyone else, I could be wrong.

Hoping we are all wrong and that a Free Dining offer will break ,as it has the last couple of years, at the end of April . If and when it comes I'm sure it will be very limited and may run into January or February this time .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter