2019 NOVEMBER! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I have a reservation for three people for November 9th at 8:50 am that I have to cancel. We booked a tour that day instead. If anyone is interested pm me and I can coordinate the cancellation.

Oops. I did forget that . It’s at O’Hana. Sorry

Edited to note that the reservation was cancelled

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK
Just Cancelled a Storybook Dining reservation for 3 @ 4p on 11/24. Sorry, I didn't think to post prior to canceling...

Last edited:
Willing to coordinate a BoG dinner for 2, November 7th at 5:15pm.

Edit: Now cancelled.

Last edited:
Reactions: CJK

I have a reservation for two at Ohana at 8:35 p.m. on November 22nd that I will be canceling. Would anyone like to coordinate? If not, I'll cancel tomorrow at Noon.

I'm about to cancel Narcoossee's on Monday 11/4 at 5:10 PM for 3 in case anyone wants it.

I have a 6:10pm Ohana on November 16th for 3 people that I am going to cancel. I will wait a week or so, so if you see this and it has been a few days since I posted, feel free to message me.

Update: This has been cancelled as of August 23.

Last edited:
I have the following reservations I'm going to cancel:

*11/14 BOG Lunch at 11:25 (party of 5)
*11/14 BOG Lunch at 1:20 (party of 5)

I switched our plans around and we no longer be at MK on this day. Please PM if you'd like to coordinate. Otherwise I will cancel them next Friday.

Getting ready to cancel this reservation:

11/17 Crystal Palace at 6:45pm, party of 4. This is during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2019 so you will need tickets for that event. PM me if you'd like to coordinate.

I have a reservation for 2 people on Wed. Nov. 13th at Be Our Guest at 12:05 if anyone is interested. I was able to get another one on a day that works better for us. I can wait a couple days to cancel if anyone is interested

Edited to report it was cancelled

Last edited:
I will be dropping a Supercalifragilistic breakfast on Tuesday Nov 19 at 10:15 a.m. for 3 people. Message me if you want it.

**This has been dropped**

Last edited:
Hi! I have a reservation for 4 people for Friday, November 22 at 5:15pm for Oga’s Cantina that I have to cancel. If anyone is interested, PM me and we can coordinate. **
Edited—coordinated and cancelled 8/26

Last edited:
Canceling Candy Sushi for 3 on 11/7. Keep in mind it’s $10 pp. daughter just found out she won’t have her braces off in time as she’s had hoped. ill hold adr until Friday. Pm to coordinate.

I just cancelled a Nov 16th BOG 8:30am reservation when modifying my own reservation. I just checked and it is still available!

Going to be cancelling a 10:30 BOG 11/12 and 6:30 Oga’s 11/13, let me know if you’re interested. Both are for 6.

Oga's gone.

BOG Dropped 9/10

Last edited:
I have a PPO for Garden Grill at 8:20 a.m. on 11/2 I'm looking to cancel in the near future. PM me if you want to coordinate!

I will be cancelling Oga's Cantina for 11/5 party of 7 (3:40PM). I'll be cancelling in the next few days so PM me to coordinate.

Coordinated!

Last edited:
I have two Cinderella's Royal Table reservations that I will be canceling. Both are for a party of 2.

November 20th: 12:00 Noon
November 23rd: 8:20 p.m.

I am willing to coordinate a drop in the hope that someone can grab them up.

**Edited to add: November 20th reservation was dropped and picked up by a fellow Diser!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter