2020 Boxes

I'm also really glad to see the luggage strap again! My old one is getting really grungy!

Sayhello

Might be a dumb question but what is the point of the luggage strap
Sadly I was wondering the same thing and I’ve travelled overseas quite a bit...is it just an easy way to mark your luggage so it will stand out?

Sadly I was wondering the same thing and I’ve travelled overseas quite a bit...is it just an easy way to mark your luggage so it will stand out?
It's to keep it from accidentally popping open when being thrown around
It is both of the above. It's just one more layer to help your suitcase from popping open, and it also helps identify your luggage. It's bright orange and says "Adventures by Disney" on it.

Sayhello

Well, it had been 4 to 6 weeks before the trip, but I just got my box for my Rhone River cruise 3 months ahead of time!! :eek:

Sayhello
Thanks! Wasn’t expecting anything ahead of time but knew we’d get a bag at some point. We’re 4 months and counting.

Another reason for me to have to book another trip ---Thanks for sharing and have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!