2020 Discounts

I had the same question. I thought it was today but I don’t see it on the site yet. Bummer.

It is already available for Disney Visa Cardholders. Saved 20% in March.
Yes, that's what the news above says. And it says too that it would be open to everyone today. But there's nothing on the Disneyland web site. Did you booked the offer online? Where?

I just called and the CM said the only offer for January is for Disney Visa holders, so I guess the general public offer did not roll out today. Disappointed by this. Maybe tomorrow?

The link for Visa holder is on Disneyland web site now:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/visa-room-stays/
It looks like the offer will be open for all tomorrow:

"With this offer, Disney Visa Cardmembers can enjoy special savings on stays for most nights (including weekends) at Disneyland Resort hotels from January 5 through April 16, 2020—and take advantage of the Cardmember exclusive advance booking one week before it’s available to the general public by booking now through November 11, 2019."

I was able to take advantage of the 10% off at Paradise Pier in April.

Even though the % off was higher at the Disneyland Hotel, the price difference for my date was substantial enough that PPH still came out cheaper.

The link for Visa holder is on Disneyland web site now:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/visa-room-stays/
It looks like the offer will be open for all tomorrow:

"With this offer, Disney Visa Cardmembers can enjoy special savings on stays for most nights (including weekends) at Disneyland Resort hotels from January 5 through April 16, 2020—and take advantage of the Cardmember exclusive advance booking one week before it’s available to the general public by booking now through November 11, 2019."

Thanks! For me, testing a week in mid-March, and having a party of six requiring a 1-bedroom suite, DLH came out at $712 vs. PPH $765 a night. I'd still lean toward PPH, because we stayed in a family suite there in 2012, and had a view of the Pier. Amazing. But maybe not all the suites have views. We're not going until mid-August (after Cali kids are back in school), but I'll have fingers crossed that more offers come out.

I was able to take advantage of the 10% off at Paradise Pier in April.

Even though the % off was higher at the Disneyland Hotel, the price difference for my date was substantial enough that PPH still came out cheaper.
Do you have a Disney visa or you were able to get the public offer today?

Ok thanks. Then I guess I will wait until tomorrow! Does it start at a particular time of day, such as 7am Disneyland time or something??

I'm not sure.

*checks call record*

I called yesterday (Sunday 11/10) morning at 7:23am Pacific and they were open.

I'm not sure.

*checks call record*

I called yesterday (Sunday 11/10) morning at 7:23am Pacific and they were open.
Thanks! I just wondered if they “drop” the discount online or by phone at a particular time, as we are planning to try to go over MLK weekend, and I want to jump right on any sales (I’m already struggling to convince DH to make this trip after our 4 DLR trips from Texas this year, so a room discount will help my case!).

Just rebooked, but only saved $150 off of the Sunday night since we are staying Fri-Sun nights. I guess this offer was not as good as the Disney Visa offer since it was good for every night? Can someone with a Disney Visa confirm that theirs was good for all nights of the week including Fri/Sat nights?

Just rebooked, but only saved $150 off of the Sunday night since we are staying Fri-Sun nights. I guess this offer was not as good as the Disney Visa offer since it was good for every night? Can someone with a Disney Visa confirm that theirs was good for all nights of the week including Fri/Sat nights?

Did you rebooked by phone? Or did you have to cancel the previous and do another one?

Booked 5 nights (Mon-Fri) with Visa card and received the discount every night, though the Friday night rate was a bit higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter