2020 DXDP - are you allowed to share? Post your ACTUAL experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmpascazio

Earning My Ears
With Disney Dining 2020 rolling out new rules. What is your experience? Currently we have One room on the Free QS Dining (4 Adult Credits / 2 Actual Adults and a 13 and 11 yr old). We have another room 2 Adults on the Free QS Dining that (Mom and Dad/ Grandparent) upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan DDP. They want to pick up the tab for us at Table Service meals.

Do we know what restaurants are saying No to using TS credits on more people then the guest assigned to the room?
Also with a party of 6 are they still allowing people to use 4 credits and share (Obviously not buffet or package dining)?

What's your 2020 experience? We don't return "Home to Disney" until end of Aug 2020 so interested in hearing all of your specific experiences in 2020. Just because this plan worked in 2019 I'm not sure it will work in 2020 and a heads up from this group is always helpful.

We were encouraged to share our deluxe meal at Homecomin by our waitress. We didn't but in retrospect, we should have. It was way too much food.

With Disney Dining 2020 rolling out new rules. What is your experience? Currently we have One room on the Free QS Dining (4 Adult Credits / 2 Actual Adults and a 13 and 11 yr old). We have another room 2 Adults on the Free QS Dining that (Mom and Dad/ Grandparent) upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan DDP. They want to pick up the tab for us at Table Service meals.

Do we know what restaurants are saying No to using TS credits on more people then the guest assigned to the room?
Also with a party of 6 are they still allowing people to use 4 credits and share (Obviously not buffet or package dining)?

What's your 2020 experience? We don't return "Home to Disney" until end of Aug 2020 so interested in hearing all of your specific experiences in 2020. Just because this plan worked in 2019 I'm not sure it will work in 2020 and a heads up from this group is always helpful.
We are in your exact shoes
Arriving 8/26/2020 for 2 weeks
One room 2A 2 teens on DLX Dining upgraded from free QS so not paying full price for DLX Dining..yippee
One room 1 adult 2 teens Free QS dining plan
We Plan on doing sit down early breakfasts every day and some 2 credit signatures for dinner...
We plan on turning some QS into more snacks since we all hit Starbucks, ice cream, pretzels, and sometimes we get a couple QS meal mid day and share for a snack and the adult beverage lol

My parents had a 4 night (5 day) hotel stay with the Deluxe Dining Plan. My family had 2 adults, 2 kids and we had the Dining Plan.

While my parents were here, we used up the Adult TS credits on the meals. They include Tusker House, Cape May Cafe, California Grill and Monseiur Paul.

We use our Adult TS credits at Tratoria al Forno and Sci-Fi (bad choice) and covered my parents.

So basically we applied the credits where needed them. There were times that my parents scanned in their bands for the Adults and I scanned mine for my kids (both under 9).

Hope that helps, but sharing as long as you have credits is probably 99% safe especially since they split the Adults/Kids now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter