2020 Northeast Dismeet @ Moose Hillock thread

Nice! Were almost done rush packing the camper , lol. Had to clean up from the storm inside and out. We should roll in tomorrow around 3 or 4. So see you soon!

We packed up all day today also... head out (hopefully) around 8:30 tomorrow morning for our first stop in upstate NY tomorrow...

Looks like you got the “stupid big” site after all, but yeah, can see it’s not quite level... I’ll be a bit further down from you on the other side of road. How hilly was the road from entrance to your site? Have a good start to your stay. I assume your friends are there too?

We’re at Watkins Glen KOA. Nice enough site for the night. Had patio with the built in fire pit and patio light. Walked the gorge in Watkins Glen. On to Treman State Park in Ithaca tomorrow for 2 nights before we join the Moose party! Sounds like good times all ready... glad those there have made it safely and are enjoying !

Me reading this thread for the next couple days.

seinfeld-popcorn-gif_zpswdzyjdxv.gif

Me

Made it to the KoA in lake placid for a couple of nights. No cell service. However we got descent wifi. We are in front of the campground.
For some reason I thought you traded up to a 5th wheel a few years ago, guess thats what happens when you get old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter