2020 Rates

Thank you, I called yesterday to make a res during spring break. It was over $200 a night for preferred. Sambuster

Thank you, I called yesterday to make a res during spring break. It was over $200 a night for preferred. Sambuster

Not surprised, Christmas and Spring Break are very busy times at the Fort.

I called 2/25/19 and made reservations for a full hook-up for 3/21-4/4/20 and it was $162 + tax a night=$182.21 :)

just looking over my ressie for march/april 2020 and noticed something different on the confirmation letter. In years past, my confirmation letter showed the variable rates depending on weekday,weekend, or holiday. My new confirmation letter(spring 2020) shows a consistent rate(the highest rate) for every day for the length of the stay. So I called and talked with guest services and they confirmed that from march 8- april 27, 2020 the rate is the same every day and set to be the highest rate. Is that something that started this year or will next year be the start of the long(holiday rate) period of time surrounding Easter? Is everyone else seeing this on their 2020 spring break ressies?

Good question, jeffrey1966.

I checked for 2019 by getting a quote on a Premium site for April 21-28, 2019. Got the same rates every night.

Capture.PNG

That was the way it was for that high demand spring break - Easter time in 2019. Take a look at my rate sheet I put together here (make sure to look at the 2019 table not the 2018 one) at the top of page 2 (post #21). They also did it for holidays like Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, and the Christmas-New Years Holiday period.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...information-a-work-in-progress.3502095/page-2

Bama Ed

PS - I checked a week in May 2019 and it had different rates for weekday nights and weekend nights still as my chart indicates. So the highest demand times are getting squeezed for all they're worth.

Last edited:
My premium site from March 8-16, 2019 was the same price every day...

Each day was 4x the most I had previously ever paid for a campsite....

I'll do it again..... :-)

Spring break has always been the time of year that we go to the fort. The weather has usually been really nice but may think about working future vacations in before or after the Easter/spring break time.
I wonder if these high prices are going to have an affect on the number of people that go to FW that time of year? Do you think they are testing us to see how much we are willing to pay to camp at the Fort?

I just paid nearly $200 per night for a preferred site for the week of March 9. I was in shock at the cost, but it was before I knew it was the week Disney considered the busiest Spring Break week. I had picked that week at random last November. Had I known, I would have picked a different week :)

just looking over my ressie for march/april 2020 and noticed something different on the confirmation letter. In years past, my confirmation letter showed the variable rates depending on weekday,weekend, or holiday. My new confirmation letter(spring 2020) shows a consistent rate(the highest rate) for every day for the length of the stay. So I called and talked with guest services and they confirmed that from march 8- april 27, 2020 the rate is the same every day and set to be the highest rate. Is that something that started this year or will next year be the start of the long(holiday rate) period of time surrounding Easter? Is everyone else seeing this on their 2020 spring break ressies?
Mousesavers shows consistent rates for 2019 for busy times like Spring Break, Thanksgiving, and Christmas/NY. Depending on when your trip is exactly, though, that could change. The dates Disney quoted you are based on when Easter is this year.

https://www.mousesavers.com/2019-fort-wilderness-campsites-rates-season-dates/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter