2020 Watch??

GOT IT -- and ouch:

Inside: $11,434
Outside: $12,244
Verandah: $17,284

Holy-molly - these prices are just insane for a 9-night cruise!
Wow you could sail on a longer itinerary in the Haven on Norwegian for way less than that verandah.

Anyone else having trouble viewing the Silver Castaway Club prices, and getting through on the phone?

Both. Took 40 minutes to get something other than a busy signal. Was given a 30 minute wait time. And still can't see anything online despite trying multiple computers, clearing cache, incognito mode, etc. I don't think I am going for a super in demand cruise (as in, I don't think it will sell out, one of the double dips to CC), but am very frustrated I may pay more due to their issues. I also like to see all the room options and floors and pricing nuances, but guessing I can change online if I feel like it.

Wow you could sail on a longer itinerary in the Haven on Norwegian for way less than that verandah.

Or take 2-3 cruises on another line for that price ;)

In comparison:

Disney's price for their 8/20/20 10-night Northern European cruise for 3 adults in a secret verandah: $11,959
Princess' priced for their 7/9/20 14-night Northern European cruise for 3 adults in a mini-suite: $11,747.

So we get 4 extra nights, 3 extra ports and a much larger stateroom category. And, of course, Princess always has sales and amenities down the road. When we booked the British Isles cruise with them we ended up saving another $1,100 in the end after all the sales and readjustments and got free gratuities.

Silver here and can’t see the summer 2020 cruises either...have been refreshing my window every few minutes for the last hour or so...

Both. Took 40 minutes to get something other than a busy signal. Was given a 30 minute wait time. And still can't see anything online despite trying multiple computers, clearing cache, incognito mode, etc. I don't think I am going for a super in demand cruise (as in, I don't think it will sell out, one of the double dips to CC), but am very frustrated I may pay more due to their issues. I also like to see all the room options and floors and pricing nuances, but guessing I can change online if I feel like it.
I'm still getting a busy signal but I can see what's available online. I have an OBB so I guess I need to keep trying on the phone.

I'm still getting a busy signal but I can see what's available online. I have an OBB so I guess I need to keep trying on the phone.
I can't see what's online, first time I've tried to use the pre-release window. I have an OBB as well - frustrating!

I can't see what's online, first time I've tried to use the pre-release window. I have an OBB as well - frustrating!

I think you have to call to use the OBB and not online -- but someone else could verify that.

I think you have to call to use the OBB and not online -- but someone else could verify that.
You do, would like a rough idea of the price though without the OBB. My castaway club page say I'm a silver member but the dates for April onwards aren't showing up :(

Or take 2-3 cruises on another line for that price ;)

In comparison:

Disney's price for their 8/20/20 10-night Northern European cruise for 3 adults in a secret verandah: $11,959
Princess' priced for their 7/9/20 14-night Northern European cruise for 3 adults in a mini-suite: $11,747.

So we get 4 extra nights, 3 extra ports and a much larger stateroom category. And, of course, Princess always has sales and amenities down the road. When we booked the British Isles cruise with them we ended up saving another $1,100 in the end after all the sales and readjustments and got free gratuities.
Ya I wish Disney wasn't so expensive. But I love sailing with them so they'll keep getting my money lol. I had that Princess British Isles cruise booked, but ended up cancelling to do a land trip instead.

Ya I wish Disney wasn't so expensive. But I love sailing with them so they'll keep getting my money lol. I had that Princess British Isles cruise booked, but ended up cancelling to do a land trip instead.

Yeah -- I miss Disney. That British Isles itinerary was amazing and one of our favorite cruises. I'd love to do it again.

Yeah -- I miss Disney. That British Isles itinerary was amazing and one of our favorite cruises. I'd love to do it again.
I was going to do the Disney version, but they just don't go to enough ports there. And I got scared with the bad reviews of the Princess ship so I decided to just visit the places by land instead. I haven't done a land trip before in Europe so I'm curious to see how it'll go, leaving this May. We did book the Disney Norway cruise I'm excited for that.

I was going to do the Disney version, but they just don't go to enough ports there. And I got scared with the bad reviews of the Princess ship so I decided to just visit the places by land instead. I haven't done a land trip before in Europe so I'm curious to see how it'll go, leaving this May. We did book the Disney Norway cruise I'm excited for that.

Which Princess ship did you read bad reviews about?

I need to book three staterooms, but it says only one stateroom can be booked per cruise.
If I book one at a time, does that work?

Thanks!
You an only book one room per silver castaway club member. If you need to book more than one room, you will need to log in as a separate silver castaway club member.

Silver here and can’t see the summer 2020 cruises either...have been refreshing my window every few minutes for the last hour or so...
Log out and back in. It can take several times for the new dates to show up.

I've been trying this for two hours on multiple browsers/computers and it does not work.
Hmm, so sorry! I had to switch back and forth between browsers and log out and in several times. It even kicked me out once I was able to see the new dates. Keep trying - I'm guessing the system is overwhelmed today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter