2021 CA/Disneyland Escape

vakamalua

DIS Veteran
Thinking of using parked deposit toward one of the CA/Disneyland Escapes in 2021.

Qs:
--To anyone who's done this: Was it great?
--Am I correct that no new 2021 dates have gone up; That the dates listed on the site are through May '21 were announced last year? (Interested in Fall 2021.)
--Will they announce dates for the rest of '21? When? Or has anyone heard that they're discontinuing this trip?
--Do the rates for the Escapes escalate as the trips fill?
--If the parked deposit is less then the one required for an Escape, do they hold the remaining deposit and apply it to PIF when due?

--Do the rates for the Escapes escalate as the trips fill? Yes

--If the parked deposit is less then the one required for an Escape, do they hold the remaining deposit and apply it to PIF when due? If the parked deposit is less than new deposit, you will need to pay the difference. If it's more, it's applied to the trip anyway. You cannot get parked deposit back.

Like Quote Reply

Thinking of using parked deposit toward one of the CA/Disneyland Escapes in 2021.

Qs:
--Am I correct that no new 2021 dates have gone up; That the dates listed on the site are through May '21 were announced last year? (Interested in Fall 2021.)
--Will they announce dates for the rest of '21? When? Or has anyone heard that they're discontinuing this trip?
You are correct that no new dates beyond May of 2021 have gone up. The Escapes are, in general, scheduled around the dates for DCL cruises in the area of the Escape, as they assume most people booking the Escapes are bookending them either before or after a DCL cruise. So my *guess* would be you'll see more CA/Disneyland Escapes announced as soon as any Mexico/Pacific Coast cruises are announced for beyond May of 2021 (and I have no idea when that would be). I haven't heard or seen anything saying the CA/Disneyland Escape is being discontinued.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter