2021 cruise watch thread~!

For anyone trying to get an idea of what your cruise fare will be when you book later this week check out disneycruiseline blog. He has the lowest rate for all categories for each cruise for two adults. I took that number and then went to DCL and found a similar cruise this summer and used the “kids” fares from there and added them together. It appears our E Car 6/26 will be more than I hoped at around $8379 for 2 adults and a 10 and 17 yr old in a cat 8C.

Anyone know from past years, how soon we would see the prices go up from initial rates?

Don’t know if the placeholder with Costco is worth it if you want to book opening day. Been on hold for over 2 hours already trying make the initial call to Costco Travel and refreshing the Disney cruise site watching all the staterooms we wanted vanish.

Don’t know if the placeholder with Costco is worth it if you want to book opening day. Been on hold for over 2 hours already trying make the initial call to Costco Travel and refreshing the Disney cruise site watching all the staterooms we wanted vanish.
Same here. Also been on hold 2 hours now and contemplating the same thing.

The initial estimated wait time was 5-10 minutes. Frustrating but don’t want to lose the discount.
Ha - I was given an estimate of 5 minutes as well. And I'm now at 2 hours, 20 minutes. :confused3 I wish there would at least be a queue update or something.

Ha - I was given an estimate of 5 minutes as well. And I'm now at 2 hours, 20 minutes. :confused3 I wish there would at least be a queue update or something.
Hah, think we called at the same time, you can have my spot in the queue when I leave for work in a half hour.

Ha - thanks! I really hope they pick up for you before you leave!

If they would just throw me a bone and update the queue time or position I'd feel a bit better. I'm actually mentally preparing myself for a disconnect at this point.

Ha - thanks! I really hope they pick up for you before you leave!

If they would just throw me a bone and update the queue time or position I'd feel a bit better. I'm actually mentally preparing myself for a disconnect at this point.
Any luck? Finally got through and had to tell them to call my wife to finish the booking since I wouldn't be available. Took them about 30 minutes to get Disney on line, finished pretty quick from there.

I'm so glad you got through! So glad there is hope that a human is at the end of this loop.

I was at 3 hours and an automated message came on stating "sorry, we are having problems, good bye". And sure enough, poof, disconnected. I tried their online chat to see if I had any options for a callback - NOPE.

I called back in and have now been on hold for another 1 hour, 48 minutes.

Above slightly agitated status.

I'm so glad you got through! So glad there is hope that a human is at the end of this loop.

I was at 3 hours and an automated message came on stating "sorry, we are having problems, good bye". And sure enough, poof, disconnected. I tried their online chat to see if I had any options for a callback - NOPE.

Oh no, that's awful. At least the agent was very nice and helpful, so you should have that to look forward to at least. Good luck!

That is horrible! I had a similar experience when I went through this this time last year. I hope you get through and get the stateroom and price you want.

It seems that Silver level has the worst time on the phone lines :( I'm Gold and waited 16 minutes yesterday before getting through and booking. Two years ago, still Silver, I waited over 8 hours on the phone to book. I'm not kidding. They actually picked up 15 minutes AFTER the phone lines had closed (they must answer all calls still in line after the phones close, they just don't accept new calls).

It seems that Silver level has the worst time on the phone lines :( I'm Gold and waited 16 minutes yesterday before getting through and booking. Two years ago, still Silver, I waited over 8 hours on the phone to book. I'm not kidding. They actually picked up 15 minutes AFTER the phone lines had closed (they must answer all calls still in line after the phones close, they just don't accept new calls).
I appreciate the perspective! Thank you!

Funny story: I called right at 5 AM PST, was on hold for over 30 minutes and then the phone disconnected. Tried to call back and it was busy for several more minutes. Finally got through, on hold for another 15+ minutes and it disconnected again. Called back, busy several more tries, finally got through, on hold for over an hour, then started telling the rep about how I kept getting disconnected, but glad to be on the phone. I started giving her our itinerary choices, etc., then all of a sudden... *CLICK*, disconnected again! I screamed, "NOOOOOO!" and sat there in disbelief for a good 30 seconds and then the phone rang. SHE CALLED ME BACK!!! I couldn't thank her enough for doing that. This is why I love Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!