2042 Expiration

Some other food for thought. Very few who own the contract upon expiration will be the original owners. There may be a slight discount for existing owners, but I don't think Disney is going to do anything extreme because of their "loyal" customers. The loyal customers are already likely dead and the current owners are heirs or resale purchases. The former hasn't purchased the loyalty and the later Disney is at war with.
Yes, but the way I see it, current owners regardless of whether they are original or resale ARE loyal Disney customers who clearly love the parks and want to visit over and over again. Each visit means more sales of food, souvenirs, park tickets...ie. more money in Disney's pockets.

I only want to hold for like 10 years, and I'm still not sure the math works. They are just so overvalued compared to the cheap, easily sold points at SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter