21 hours!!!!

mAlien13

Down with Disney
I can hardly believe it...the lists are all made, the dog sitter is paid, it's almost time to go!!! Our 5 days of Disney magic are about to begin.

We leave at 6:30am tomorrow, PST. We are stopping in Buttonwillow overnight, then onto Disneyland on Sunday morning bright and early!!!!

We should be in DL by 12:00pm on Sunday, 4/23....I am sooooo excited!!

:banana: :cheer2: :dancer: :jumping1: :dancer: :cheer2: :banana:

WOOHOO! It's gonna be great!!!

But where/what the heck is Buttonwillow? I don't remember seeing anything called that along I-5... Just curious. :)

have fun! :banana:

Buttonwillow is between Lost Hills and the grapevine. Maybe 20 min past Lost Hills...has a truck stop, a lot of restaurants and motels...

Have a wonderful trip. I wish I got to go in 21 hours instead of having to wait 4 months.

Well I won't complain about my lil 2 hour drive anymore. . . I'm the mean woman who makes her family get up super early so we can be on the road and up there by a certain time, do my pre check in then go have some fun sunday until the room is ready. . . then relax a little, take a nap in the afternoon. . .

have a safe drive . . . We are all gonna have a great week! one of those days we are going up to USH. ..

Can't stop counting down!!!!

Only 16 hours until we leave!!!!

I really don't know who is bouncing off the walls more...me, the kids, or DH...LOL :woohoo: :cool1: :woohoo:

Probably you. . . then the kids then the husband. . Remember, drive safely. . don't be in too much of a rush. . where are you guys staying?

We are definately taking our time on the drive...we are stopping tomorrow night in Buttonwillow, CA. We will leave there early on Sunday morning and just cruise into Anaheim, not stressing about traffic or anything.

When we are in Anaheim, we are staying at the Candy Cane Inn for 5 nights. :goodvibes

Isn't that kinda long drive betwen SW Washington and Buttonwillow. We never seem to make it past Redding or the furthest is Sacramento. Have a great trip.

Jack pirate:

yeah that is the same with us redding or sacramento never that far. except once we did the whole trip in 19 hours got up at 4 am and got there the next morning sometime. :) but have fun! BTW i live in Portland

Who does all the driving you or dh or do you split it? You better get to bed early if you're doing the first leg!
The weather forecast has 70 degrees early in the week and 80 degrees for Thursday. Woo Hoo!
Just got back from Outdoor School on Mt. Hood. It snowed all day today!
Ready for some sunshine :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter