216 VGF points to rent. $17/pt. CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Networth

DIS Veteran
I have 0 VGF points to rent. $0/pt. I have the ability to borrow more points if needed. Can book 11 months out at Grand Floridian or 7 months out at all other resorts (including Riviera).

Good for stays starting December 1, 2020.

If DVC cancels your trip or WDW is not open I will help you rebook up until Dec 1st 2021 when points expire.

If you need me to check availability
Post here or PM me with:
1- Resort
2- Check in
3- Check out
4- Room Type

I use a contract for rentals. Payment due upon receipt of Disney issued confirmation/reservation number. PayPal or Cashiers/Bank Check only. I can arrange Magical Express or book Disney Dining Planning (at the going rate).
References available upon request. Thanks!

If you don't have enough experience to send a PM, you can post 10 messages here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88

Last edited:
I would be interested but our trip isn't until May 2021 so we would have to wait a few more weeks before we could book.

Hi,
I’m looking for any time last week in March to first week in April (3/27/2021-4/4/2021)
2-bedroom (1st choice)
1-bedroom (2nd)
Studio (3rd)

Hi,
I’m looking for any time last week in March to first week in April (3/27/2021-4/4/2021)
2-bedroom (1st choice)
1-bedroom (2nd)
Studio (3rd)

Hello,

Any of those dates are available along with room category. What dates would you prefer?

Thank you so much for checking! Is a Grand Villa available as well by any chance? I'm looking mainly Sun-Thurs 3/28-4/1
Sorry I'm still unable to send PM's

Thank you so much for checking! Is a Grand Villa available as well by any chance? I'm looking mainly Sun-Thurs 3/28-4/1
Sorry I'm still unable to send PM's

No problem. Those dates in a Grand Villa (for 780 points) are available however, due to Disney’s limitation on borrowing due to COVID-19 I can not borrow enough points to book the GV. The next largest option would
be the 2 bedroom for 348 points. Please let me know if you would like to move forward while that’s available for you dates.

Thank you so much for checking and for your quick reply - I should be able to PM soon to discuss details.

New to Fourms
Looking for BWV
Dec 19-24
Studio
5 People Total
2 Adults
3 Kids

Thanks

Hi.. Any availability at GF or the Polynesian for a studio any consecutive nights between 12/20 - 1/3 please.
Thank you
Abby

Hello.

12/24-12/30 in a Poly Studio standard view is available.

12/24-12/29 in a Poly Studio Lagoon view is available.

Let me know if you would like to book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!