250 Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAKELLY

Earning My Ears
214 Points available to rent. Must be used by November, 2003. Price is $9.50 a point.

C Kelly

Hi,

I would be happy to rent 80 points from you for $760.

Here is my reservation request:

Wilderness Lodge Villas Studio
Checking in Wednesday, December 3, 2003
Checking out Monday, December 8, 2003
(For a total of 5 nights)

Paypal ready to go.

Please let me know yes, or no, ok? I have asked another renter the same thing a few days ago and never got a response of any kind. Thank you so much!

~Amanda Parr
dolphinea@aol.com

Hi:
Am very interested in renting 106 of your points for studio at either BCV or BWV for the dates either 11/11-18/03 or 11/10-17/03... could you check availability?:p
Please email me at mcavanah@bellsouth.net

I have a reservation at BCV for Nov. 16th and would like to rent 160 points if still available. Please let me know ASAP

Thanks

Hi!

I am looking for 132 points for a BCV 1B arriving on November 23 2003 and departing Nov 28. My second choice would be a 1B at BWV for the same dates and points for a preferred view or I think it would be 108 points for a std view.

Please email me at ldadams@zoominternet.net if you have any points left. I hope so.......:bounce:

I need 190 pts and would like to stay at VWL 11/7/03 - 11/13/03. Please e-mail if you still have pts.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter