• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

27 and counting?

markey

DIS Veteran
1st time to Universal/Islands in Florida, have been to Universal in California. Here are my last minute questions. 4 nights at HRH

1. How much is valet parking? If I have to pay for regular might as well splurge.

2. Arriving at MCO at 10:15 a.m., have three day ticket (doing BB for 1 day) which park is better to start off with? (6 and 7 yr old)

3. My reservation says they will sent a confirmation 3 weeks prior, when should I start to worry if it doesn't come? (balance is paid)

4. I have a Lowes card, and the Xmas card for a suite upgrade. What do you think my chances are? (Did not have EB rate, intruductory $149 rate)

5. Am I going to have fun, fun, fun? I'll answer, yes,yes,yes!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter