$29 USD per room per night....wow

stayed there twice over the years..it's decent hotel if your spending your time at the parks and not at the hotel and your just there to sleep. Location is good just down the road from DTD...you can walk if you want but it will be about 30 mins ... lot's of restaurants around for food selection too...as well as some discount souvenir shops....the shuttle service to the parks is pretty good but is limited in comparison to Disney transportation...I think the last time I was there, it was a bout 3-4 to a park throughout the day and 3-4 busses coming back from the park a day so just be careful not to miss one...have a great trip!!

I saw on a Trip Advisor post that this hotel was recently renovated and the gal that stayed there said it was a good place to stay. :thumbsup2 I think you got a good deal!

Ask for a room away from the highway! Really noisey!

It is decent, and it is secured, and it is CHEAP!! I don't mind stay there again.

stayed there twice over the years..it's decent hotel if your spending your time at the parks and not at the hotel and your just there to sleep. Location is good just down the road from DTD...you can walk if you want but it will be about 30 mins ... lot's of restaurants around for food selection too...as well as some discount souvenir shops....the shuttle service to the parks is pretty good but is limited in comparison to Disney transportation...I think the last time I was there, it was a bout 3-4 to a park throughout the day and 3-4 busses coming back from the park a day so just be careful not to miss one...have a great trip!!

:idea:

since it's walking distance from DTD if you miss your bus couldn't you take Disney transportation to DTD and walk to your hotel?

It's a pretty long walk. We stayed at The Marriott Courtyard on Palm Parkway,our first trip to WDW, there are several hotels on this road, Comfort Inn is one of them. Many of the hotels share shuttle service, Marriott & Comfort Inn, and a couple others so there is a few stops. There are shops & restaurants along this road. And a strip mall too.

You won't be able to go to a park, come back for a break and go back to the parks later. It's just go in the morning and stay till evening. We found the morning shuttle good, but the evening ones unpredictable. One night we waited an hour past the pick up time for the bus to come. And there are no benches or anything, you're just standing in the middle of a parking lot. No nice bus stops like the WDW ones. Many people gave up and took cabs.

Ever since we've stayed on site. We like being able to go back to our resort for a mid day break, rest, swim, etc. We also enjoy evening EMH and having the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter