2BR Bungalow @ 7 Month?

FrancisBenoit

Earning My Ears
Hi all. Long time lurker, first time posting.

I was trying to get a grip on the idea of booking the 2BR bungalow at the 7 month window with other cheaper points.

Is this just a dream or is this something likely to happen?

Thinking fall but flexible.

Bungalows seem to be available for a while past the seven month mark. They’re so expensive, they take a while to fill up.

Thank you both. We have a year coming up where didn't have anything planned and minimal time available and this is a splurge idea to use the points vs banking forward.

Appreciate the timely answers.

I had no trouble booking bungalow in feb 2017, four nights. superbowl sunday was our first night, watching that game on the huge tv in the living room was fabulous, also ordered feast delivered to our bungalow from Ohana, great time. not too expensive on points for those four nights. check the site, just do it, you will not regret it.

Thank you. I do think it will be one of those things we just do. We're only looking for 2 nights which will be too short I'm sure. Just planning a year away from Disney for the most part and didn't want to bank them. I really appreciate all the insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter