2nd week of June cancel watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
They all keep getting frozen/deleted since we can’t play nice, so let keep this open today/tomorrow at least by sticking to cancellation watching only please!

I’m scheduled for June 12-16 and am now refreshing my email like crazy. June 7th+ folks, I’d you get cancelled today please share. I’m also checking the VAH page for my June 12 tix to disappear. :(

I’m booked June 9-15th at CBR and am definitely wanting to KNOW something. This has been torture with all the unknowns.

We are booked June 9-18 at CSR. So far everything is still showing and I have not received a cancellation email. Hopefully we'll get definitive answers today.

When did cancellation emails start coming in last week? I know it was Thursday but does anyone remember how early it was?

I've got a few reservations. 9-13 CR, 13-17 BWI. If they cancel they will cancel both, but I have back ups incase they open the 15th. Dolphin 14-17, CR 17-21. I squeezed in the later CR after Finn rumor. Dolphin last week after I realized I'd lose both early reservations if canceled thru 13th. (It's been confusing with all this reservations, not a fan)
I look forward to possible answers soon. So this walking the plank weekly ends.
Good luck everyone!

Their system is undergoing ”magical enhancements“ right now. Tried to get a jump on the wait times today modifying another trip we have planned in September to longer days since I expect to now cancel our other trip. She couldn’t finish what she was doing or send an email since things shut down.

Hopefully not indicative of a slew of emails coming out after.

We have June 7-10 Dvc Vero and 10-16 cash Pop. All is available and it’s still allowing me to update my online check in on the app

If (after?) they cancel us, we are thinking we'll book one of the Disney Springs Hiltons, but we need the pool to be open and I haven't checked if they are. Does anyone know? I saw the B resort's pool was open.

Delta cancelled all the flights or they are booked, so we are driving 8 hrs anyway. If anything opens - Sea World, Universal, Busch Gardens, we may try to get tickets for the day. We need a couples get away, and this is my 40th birthday trip, so the date actually matters. We are AP's and going in Sept with the kids, so I'm OK with a different experience. I just need decent places to eat, alcohol and a pool.

What is everyone's plan B?

Not what I wanted to hear but at least it's an answer. In a strange way, it feels like a relief because now I know what to do. I'm probably going to reschedule for the last week of July or first week of August. We live within driving distance and I don't work in the summer. I know though my daughter is going to be really upset if the rest of our family can't reschedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter