2nd week of June cancel watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been reports over the last few weeks of ppl being able to "order" them...myself included for our now canceled 6/8 checkin. I never received mine nor have I heard anyone else actually receiving them.
I was able to "order" them and then got an e-mail in my spam folder that said they cancelled them. Seems like an IT issue that let people order.

I think there is better than a 1% chance. And it will be virtual queue only, IMO.

Totally agree. And all vq would be another dealbreaker for us - I just can't see myself going to the parks (emphasis on PARK(S) ) - whatever parks, if any, are open in mid-July, and having to book a queue that day (I believe that's how it works?)
Don't believe they can be done anytime in advance - (someone please educate me if I'm wrong)

Totally agree. And all vq would be another dealbreaker for us - I just can't see myself going to the parks (emphasis on PARK(S) ) - whatever parks, if any, are open in mid-July, and having to book a queue that day (I believe that's how it works?)
Don't believe they can be done anytime in advance - (someone please educate me if I'm wrong)
I would be fine with that as that's how Disney used to be and how every other park works

Just to note, my June 10-12 res is still in MDE, still have not received the cancellation email that everyone received Thursday, and that I've received twice in the previous 2 months.
To be fair I got the email but my reservation is still there. I don't expect it to be cancelled on their end until June. I'm waiting to cancel it myself because, you know, hope. Haha.

That has to be a typo on their part. Our YC reservation for the end of June still hasn't been cancelled.
Just sharing what was posted. There's are responses to that post on the thread trickling in now so I'll let you know if it is a typo. Based on my research of the thread the ressie was for 7/21 - 7/31.

Just sharing what was posted. There's are responses to that post on the thread trickling in now so I'll let you know if it is a typo. Based on my research of the thread the ressie was for 7/21 - 7/31.
Was it a reservation linked to a group rate like a convention? That may explain why it could have been canceled while other July reservations have not.

We received our upgraded Magic Bands for our mid-June trip in February.

We booked in August. Fully paid. June 13 checkin and still waiting on the cancellation email. Hoping tomorrow sheds some light on what’s to come. We would possibly go if things opened the 14th even if we had to stay elsewhere for a night.

As promised here's my final update for this as I think the response from the other thread makes sense.
It appears the ressie was through a UK travel agent via Virgin airlines. And it was 7/21 - 7/31. Please check back to the thread ling for further updates as you wish.

Sorry for any angst I caused. Just trying to post what I see for others benefits...or not! Good luck with your ressies everyone. I'm still holding on to our 10/21 - 10/29 trip for the BCVs but if F&W is cancelled so will we!

As promised here's my final update for this as I think the response from the other thread makes sense.
It appears the ressie was through a UK travel agent via Virgin airlines. And it was 7/21 - 7/31. Please check back to the thread ling for further updates as you wish.

Sorry for any angst I caused. Just trying to post what I see for others benefits...or not! Good luck with your ressies everyone. I'm still holding on to our 10/21 - 10/29 trip for the BCVs but if F&W is cancelled so will we!
Ahhhh...it all makes sense now! Thanks!

Our CM friends work resort f/b and haven’t heard anything about starting work back up. I guess we wait until tomorrow to hear what announcements are made.

So we have a trip booked June 29 through July 6 that will now be officially cancelled since they aren't opening until July 11 - July 15. Anyone know if Disney is still offering free dining to guests with cancelled trips for a future booking?

So we have a trip booked June 29 through July 6 that will now be officially cancelled since they aren't opening until July 11 - July 15. Anyone know if Disney is still offering free dining to guests with cancelled trips for a future booking?
We just rebooked our June trip when it was cancelled last week an no free dinning was offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter