3 adults 3 suitcases and 2 sets of golf clubs

sjreed

Mouseketeer
We don't want to do Magical Express to POFQ but need to know best service to use since there will be 3 of us each with a suitcase and 2 sets of golf clubs.......can we just request a van when we get there or should we book something ahead of time? Any recommendations?? Thanks in advance!!

Are you wanting to rent a car, or use a car service?

I know there is a service where you can ship your golf clubs to whatever resorts you are staying at. Shipsticks. Maybe look into that to save some hassle.

Are you wanting to rent a car, or use a car service?

I know there is a service where you can ship your golf clubs to whatever resorts you are staying at. Shipsticks. Maybe look into that to save some hassle.
Thank you....we did look into shipsticks but we would have had to send our clubs ahead of time by almost a week....and would've been without them for almost a week after we got home...so that was out of the question. :-)

What do you mean by request a van? If you want anything other than a taxi or "ride share", it's probably best to arrange that transportation prior to arrival. At a typical airport, your two options would be a shared ride shuttle or a private vehicle. At the Orlando International Airport, the shared ride vendor is Mears Transportation. Since you're staying at a Disney Resort, that shared ride service is already provided via Disney's Magical Express (which is operated by Mears).

The other option is a private vehicle. Personally, I always used Mears when I lived in Orlando and now when I visit. According to their website, a one-way trip for 3 people is $90 for a luxury sedan or $108 for a luxury SUV. Given your luggage requirements, you will probably need the SUV. If you book online in advance, you can get 10% off by using code WEB10. (That discount always shows up for me automatically whenever I price out Mears.)

Mears website: http://www.mearstransportation.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter