3 days and counting...

JeffC

Earning My Ears
As stated before, leaving on Sunday for the wife and I's first ever trips to WDW.

We were rather limited on our budget this year, staying at a friends condo, only going to the parks for 3 days, etc...

BUT...just did our taxes..last year was the first year in the new position in my company...checking over my paperwork and after a quick call to HR to confirm, I quickly realize that those 48,000 miles they reimbursed me for arent actually counted as mileage..;)..

So now I'm expecting back an extra grand on my taxes, which means...we have an extra grand (we had just broken even yet again without the mileage) to spend in the WDW area.

Staying flying in on the 2nd, out on the 6th. Room, rental car, flight already paid for. Would you suggest we stick to our plan of spending a full day in MK, Epcot and AK? We've already done the Universal stuff...

Is there something else thats now within our budget you recommend us doing?

BTW, staying onsite is NOT an option, and for the price difference, never really will be. Unfortunately, the wife says the same about the Richard Petty Experience.

Now you can splurge alittle more on the "fun" stuff. You can dine at some of the finer restuarants (the food is delicious). Also, now you have extra for souviners. I am a sucker for those pictures they take. I hate constantly having to ask someone to take a picture of all of us together. The pictures taken by Disney get pricey but it's nice to have a few with the whole family in them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter