3 night Wonder - Kids Club Activities

mm126

Mouseketeer
I jjust saw a post here that states that the Tea with Wendy is only on the 4 and 7 night cruises. Can anyone tell me what activities they have for 5 & 6 year olds on the 3 night wonder? I read somewhere about an activity with Captain Hook.

I checked out the Navigator...but I don't see the activities for the kids club. I see overall activities. What am I doing wrong?

I checked out the Navigator for the 5 to 7 year olds. They have an activity schedule on Friday called "So You Want to Be a Pirate". This sounds like it may be the Captain Hook activity you have read about.

Originally posted by mm126
I checked out the Navigator...but I don't see the activities for the kids club. I see overall activities. What am I doing wrong?

Here try this link:

http://www.disneycruiser.info/w3kn05.htm

This is the navigator for the 5 to 7 year olds. Hope this is what your are looking for. YOu need to scroll down the page to see the activities listed for each day.

Tina

Thanks for the extra help! The info provided was exactly what I was looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter