3 sleeps till Hawaii

lovintheland

Mouseketeer
:banana::banana::banana:

or 2 and one sleepless I should say! It's not the same excitement quite as preDisney but almost. Was hoping to stay at Aulani but it's just a bit too $$$ with 3 kids. Have booked a character breakfast there though for our disney fix.

Can't wait for the Mai Tai's, beach, shopping and all of our fave US restaurants:)

:banana::banana::banana:
I'll dance with ya :thumbsup2

Hope your trip is awesome (and don't forget the piccies :thumbsup2)

Well I can say that I would be just as excited about Hawaii as I would be about Disney. We love Hawaii, have been going there since I was a child. It's so relaxing, so laid back, has a distinct smell and feel that I just love, the people are so friendly (most of the time, LOL).

High Tea at the Moana Surfrider on the Verandah is lovely, a gelati from the gelati shop in Lewers St is delicious, particularly after dinner, just wandering the streets, eating a yummy gelati in a cone. Would love to read a TR even though it's not Disney.

Have an absolutely amazing trip :beach: pixiedust:

thank you both:thumbsup2

Yes Aussietravellers we have been to Hawaii many times and love it to bits as well. will have to try the high tea there. Have only ever had cocktails at their beach bar and they were pretty yummy:woohoo:

Will also try the gelati as DD11 is a big fan! It's funny when we first went over 20 years ago my girlfriend recommended all of these great places to go and eat and just the other day she has given me new places to try out after her recent trip. It's great having other peoples recommendations, so keep em coming :thumbsup2

Yes Aussietravellers we have been to Hawaii many times and love it to bits as well. will have to try the high tea there. Have only ever had cocktails at their beach bar and they were pretty yummy:woohoo:

Will also try the gelati as DD11 is a big fan! It's funny when we first went over 20 years ago my girlfriend recommended all of these great places to go and eat and just the other day she has given me new places to try out after her recent trip. It's great having other peoples recommendations, so keep em coming :thumbsup2

I just know about the high tea cause we have stayed at the Moana Surfrider for the last 10 or so years and stumbled upon the High tea one afternoon after we missed lunch and became addicted :rotfl: If you book you may be able to book one of the beachfront tables. It's so gorgeous there, many of the staff are the same year after year and they have watched my son grow up and when we go, they call his name and give him a big hug. My dad went last year and two of the staff at breakfast asked how my son was. It's just such a warm, friendly, happy place Hawaii.

hey
enjoy your trip, and cant wait to read the post trip report..with pics of course

How exciting. A trip to Hawaii is almost as exciting as Disney and at least you will get to check out Aulani. I can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Oh how wonderful for you. Where are you staying? Is it somewhere you have stayed before and would recommend?

Definitely do a trip report if you can find the time, us Disboarders have agreed that is travel of any kind we love so please share if you can.

thank you, thank you, thank you :flower3:

Ms Shuttergirl we are staying at Ohana Waikiki West and we stayed there last time. We got a really good price for two connecting rooms and one has a kitchenette. Last time when we checked in they told us they had a special room for us and upgraded us to the penthouse which was fantastic. I suppose no such luck this time :confused3

We have stayed at the Sheraton before which we loved and originally booked again this time, but with the 3 kids it works out way too expensive for 2 rooms.

Enjoy your stay lovin'. Take loads of pictures so that we can hang by the seats of our....chairs...as we enjoy your TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter