3 VERY Underrated Great Experiences at Epcot

GreysLuverGrl

Earning My Ears
I was just scrolling through some very underrated experiences at Disney World and I was wondering if you guys could talk more about

1. Impressions de France
  2. Gran Fiesta Tour
  3. O Canada! (I added this one)

Because everytime I go to Epcot I always feel like the only one inside these 3 attractions. I think I’d like to see these 3 things talked about more and see more people fill up these theatres and get to experience more of a city/country they may never get to visit? I think these 3 attractions would get more attention and visited more often if you guys would talk more about 3 attractions and entice people to please go and experiences these movies/shows about these great countries?

I'd add the movie in China to this list. Every time we see it we are inspired to actually go to China. We are fortunate enough to have gone last year on an ABD trip, after which we again made it a point to watch the movie. If it weren't so far away I'm sure we would go back!

I used to love the film about Norway before it was removed to make way for Frozen.
Everyone would run right through the theater @ the end of the boat ride, but it was a nice break & featured a beautiful country.
TOTALLY agree, @DISNEYSQUIRRELS - I used to make sure and watch it every single time - especially when every time I was there, you'd have to pass (and potentially hurt the feelings of!!!) at least one CM watching you. Used to break my heart to see people doing that! I'm sure a few might have "a good reason" for doing that, but not the DROVES, EVERY SINGLE TIME. :( ":(

Speaking of "overlooked at AK", @Spencer Wright - I know back when I used to go regularly (6 years ago), a hugely overlooked area was also Rafiki's Planet Watch. Don't know if that's still the case?

TOTALLY agree, @DISNEYSQUIRRELS - I used to make sure and watch it every single time - especially when every time I was there, you'd have to pass (and potentially hurt the feelings of!!!) at least one CM watching you. Used to break my heart to see people doing that! I'm sure a few might have "a good reason" for doing that, but not the DROVES, EVERY SINGLE TIME. :( ":(
So true! & yes, I’m sure people did have reason to move past the movie. I always wished they had offers separate exits, one for those who wanted the show afterwards & one to rejoin Workd Showcase.

Some of my Epcot favorites and much overlooked:
- American Adventure
- Impressions of France
- O Canada
- China Movie
Boatride in Mexico was on my list untill they added Donald Duck.

I used to love the film about Norway before it was removed to make way for Frozen.
Everyone would run right through the theater @ the end of the boat ride, but it was a nice break & featured a beautiful country.

It was a great film ....until it got down to just the three of us watching it.

I know, @GAN , and that made me so sad to read that (and remember it). Even though I am still NOT a fan of Frozen in Norway (probably will never get over it - LOL), I will say that I"m glad it gone, so I DON'T have to watch the mass exodus, and feel the hurt in my heart every time (felt it now, just typing that). Guess I'm getting too "soft" in my old age?

I know, @GAN , and that made me so sad to read that (and remember it). Even though I am still NOT a fan of Frozen in Norway (probably will never get over it - LOL), I will say that I"m glad it gone, so I DON'T have to watch the mass exodus, and feel the hurt in my heart every time (felt it now, just typing that). Guess I'm getting too "soft" in my old age?

I know. I would get po’d watching people give it no respect! If my kids went on Maelstrom, they were forced to watch ...they clearly were amused by our strange obsession.

We probably sat down twice for the movie, out of the 20 times we rode the Maelstrom.

I was just scrolling through some very underrated experiences at Disney World and I was wondering if you guys could talk more about

1. Impressions de France
  2. Gran Fiesta Tour
  3. O Canada! (I added this one)

All great! Surprised Gran Fiesta Tour isn't more popular - Disney added the characters to try and help (or at least to sell merch!)

Some of my Epcot favorites and much overlooked:
- American Adventure
- Impressions of France
- O Canada
- China Movie
Boatride in Mexico was on my list untill they added Donald Duck.

Must admit we aren't big into the movies - but I do love the American Adventure ... definitely a bit jingoist in nature - but still makes you feel good I think and the animatronics are just amazing. I get goosebumps every time Ben Franklin walks across the stage

Impressions de France is one of my favorite attractions in all of Walt Disney World. It's a relief that it will survive the Ratatouille expansion. I've actually seen fairly decent lines for Gran Fiesta Tour, so it seems to be doing okay. The Canada film is fun but has too much Martin Short and not enough 360-degree visuals. I feel like the newer version is weaker than the original.

The big one for me is always Living with the Land, which connects so well to what Epcot was like in the earlier days.

I love the movies. The movies and World Showcase as a whole were a big influence on me growing up and pushed me to want to travel overseas. Reflections of China is my favorite, followed closely by France. Even Norway's I loved.

My top 3 underrated Epcot experiences:
3. American Adventure (sad to say it's underrated, but at this point I think most people pass this amazing attraction up). This is iconic WDW. It's one of the key attractions that makes WDW unique and special.
2. China/France movies
1. Tutto Gusto (wine, prosciutto, and a perfectly themed Italian wine bar). One of my favorite escapes in Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!