30% Class Action Discount & Dining Deal

TheLeonhardts

Disney Addict
Okay, gotta ask. Has anyone tried to combine the new free dining deal with their 30% class action settlement discount?

I'm going to call tonight, and will post the results. I doubt that the deals can be combined, but it's worth asking. . .

It'll only be the 6th time I've modified our plans in some form in the last month. . .

Judy

I tried it today for a client and was told no, that the free dining offer could not be combined with any other discounts. If you get a different answer, definitely let us know! :)

I called, and had a wonderful cast member do her best. However, you can't do both. Oh well, still got a fantastic deal for our visit - 40% off for DOD employees.

Re: the last question. Back in January, folks who booked vacations with WDW Travel (for WDW or Disney Cruise Line) online (during a particular period of time) got a notice saying there was a class action suit regarding travel insurance. It seems the online booking defaulted to buying insurance, and some folks felt that was unfair. So, the settlement included an offer of 30% of a WDW hotel stay, holiday periods excluded, good for one use through 2007. The folks identified in the class action law suit received those certificates a couple of weeks ago.

Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter