300 AKV points to rent $15pp Must be used by 11/30/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
Can be used at all DVC resorts. I have 300 AKV points to rent for DVC reservations prior to November 30th, 2020. Rate $15 per point.

Last edited:

Ok great! I am looking at check in July 12- check out out July 16 for a trip to Vero. I have 30 points purchased from another member to book 2 days. What is your policy if Vero is not open by July? ... hoping it sure is though

Ok great! I am looking at check in July 12- check out out July 16 for a trip to Vero. I have 30 points purchased from another member to book 2 days. What is your policy if Vero is not open by July? ... hoping it sure is though
Hi, can you get your post count to 10 and we can pm details

If these points are available I'm looking for June 29 at either BRV or CCV.
or possibly for a studio at AKV Jambo 6/27-28.
I can't direct message yet but should hit my post amount soon

If these points are available I'm looking for June 29 at either BRV or CCV.
or possibly for a studio at AKV Jambo 6/27-28.
I can't direct message yet but should hit my post amount soon
Hi, neither BRV or CCV are available in a studio for 6/29 but there are other options. Jambo House is available 6/27-28. You will still need to get your post count to 10 so we can pm details.

I’ve been trying to find a point transfer so I can add onto a reservation I already have at PVB. I know yours are unable to be transferred, but do you know if member services will attach our reservations if you booked the additional night I need for me?

Are your points still available?

We are looking to add a day either at the beginning of a trip or the end of a trip that we already have scheduled in August. Any availability for any of the following dates at VGF:

8/15
8/21

Thank you!
-Emily

Are your points still available?

We are looking to add a day either at the beginning of a trip or the end of a trip that we already have scheduled in August. Any availability for any of the following dates at VGF:

8/15
8/21

Thank you!
-Emily
Sent you a PM!

I’ve been trying to find a point transfer so I can add onto a reservation I already have at PVB. I know yours are unable to be transferred, but do you know if member services will attach our reservations if you booked the additional night I need for me?
Yes I have done this before. The reservations can be linked to each other. Please PM me if you would like me to book the night for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!