35 More days and I'll be in WDW..... alone!!

I'll be solo at WDW Nov 9-16. Well actually a friend, her DD and her 2 friends will be right across the lake from me for most of my WDW stay - They'll be at BWV and I'll be at BCV. Another friend will be joining me 11/12-14. But for some of the vacation I'll be solo.

what food & wine events did you sign up for? i signed up for a food & wine pairing and a cheese tasting. Meeting another DISer for the cheese tasting.

Did you sign up for any tours? im signed up for the segway and the dolphins. Also joining another family for the Wishes birthday cruise.

What ARs do you have? I have 6 - 1 brkfst (when friends are joining me) and 5 lunch (friend joining me for 1)

Have fun! you can do whatever you like, whenever you like, wherever you like! "What happens in Florida, can stay in Florida" lol

I can't believe I'm not going with anyone! DH can't get away from work, and my BGF Tina can't either!!! Originally she was going to come with me for the Food and Wine Festival, but when she got her fall schedule there was no way. And I have a 1 BR unit!! Tried to change to a Studio, but all were booked. So I'll have the jacuzzi all to myself also!!! :lmao: So needless to say I'm psyched!!! Got my Magical Express package yesterday so I'm ready to go!!! :banana: :banana:

want me to go with you? im pretty sure i can get off work

17 More Days and I'll be in WDW....alone. But am I counting????

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter