35% Rebooking Discount

Memorymakerfor4

DIS Veteran
We were able to take advantage of the 35% discount Disney offered to rebook our May trip to August. If we were to modify again to a later date, say October, does anyone know if they will still honor the discount or was that a one time deal?

We were able to take advantage of the 35% discount Disney offered to rebook our May trip to August. If we were to modify again to a later date, say October, does anyone know if they will still honor the discount or was that a one time deal?
I would say your best chance at keeping the discount is to call to make the change. They should be able to see it was a rebooking discount offer and keep the discount applied to the change as well.

I just called and the 35% offer is still valid. Thanksgiving week is blocked starting November 23rd and December 22nd through the rest of the year is blocked from the discount.

I just called and the 35% offer is still valid. Thanksgiving week is blocked starting November 23rd and December 22nd through the rest of the year is blocked from the discount.

That's good to know. Right now I'm waiting on school info (they're considering changing the calendar), then hopefully we can rebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts