378 AUL & 265 AKV for rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicJourney

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
378 AUL pts with Mar. 2020 UY and 265 AKV pts with Oct. 2019 UY for rent @ $17pp
Prefer 100+ pts per reservation. Accept Zelle/Venmo/Check, and paypal (3% fee).
I am happy to check availability for you if you provide me the dates.

Hi looking for reservation for AKL from 9-14 September 2020 either studio or 1 bedroom
thanks lynne

I am looking for AUL June 8 through June 17th or 18 for 5 people, 3 adults and two children

I can’t PM you yet, don’t have enough post

Last edited:

378 AUL pts with Mar. 2020 UY and 265 AKV pts with Oct. 2019 UY for rent @ $17pp
I need 300 points to use for Aulani in June 2020. Dates that would be perfect is Sunday June 14 (check in date) through Friday June 19 (check out date). 5 Nights total. Ideal would be a 2 bedroom, next a 1 bedroom or a studio.

I just checked

Currently there is one day available at Aulani for June 13 It is a One bedroom villa-Island Garden View for 44 total points. Could I rent those points from you?

Last edited:

I checked availability and my dates room type/location are available - is would need to rent 124 points at aulani - do you have them still available? Thank you.

I checked availability and my dates room type/location are available - is would need to rent 124 points at aulani - do you have them still available? Thank you.
I pm’d you 11/20/19 440pm est

Hi, I am new to the board and going to AK Kidani 5/23-5/30. I am looking to book a studio for my father-in-law who wants to join us finally this trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!