$38.88 Cricut Carts at Joann NOW!!!

I wanted to go yesterday, but my furnace was making a strange ticking sound (not like a bomb or anything), so I had to come straight home and wait for the furnace guy. Of course, he didn't show up until almost an hour and a half later, I could have made it!

Rats! Having to get to an actual store changes things...too busy this week.

Are you looking for something in particular? I don't mind picking it up for. The grace period from charging to paying is a good thing. :thumbsup2

Got my Tink cartridge today! There were no tags for it hanging on the hooks, but there was one in the case. I also finally got my Safari stack and a couple little things. Considering pretty much the entire scrapbooking section was on sale, does the fact that I didn't buy more show self-restraint or just that I already have more in my scraproom than J's can fit in its aisles?

I got

Hello Kitty
Sesame Street

Then I went online to cricutmachine.com and got
Hello Kitty font
Sesame Street font
wild card
cursive 101
Indie Art

I think that will do me until the beach one comes out.

I still need to learn to use Design studio and SCAL....maybe when we get to the new house but I fear I have lost some needed things.

ugh ... I'm struggling to be good ... I got my printer this week and promised DH that no shopping for a bit but this is such a good deal ... I don't know if I can practice any restraint!

Mike's price matched the Calligraphy cartridge...You'd think the difference was coming out of their pockets, but whatev, they gave me the same price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter