Thanks for sharing the information. Surprised they ask for a flu shot date. Is a flu shot required? I hadn’t read that anywhere

Thanks for sharing the information. Surprised they ask for a flu shot date. Is a flu shot required? I hadn’t read that anywhere
I was wondering the same thing - I can't remember the last time I got a flu shot but if I need one to go to Hawaii I will make sure I get it!

Don't forget to bring a copy of your hotel reservation and your airline tickets with return flight for the airport in case they ask.

Wait, why?! Are they actually likely to do this? Will it matter if you're planning to spend 2 weeks in Hawaii, which has you switching islands at least once and staying at 5+ different hotels during the stay? It just seems excessive to have to show all that info!

Wait, why?! Are they actually likely to do this? Will it matter if you're planning to spend 2 weeks in Hawaii, which has you switching islands at least once and staying at 5+ different hotels during the stay? It just seems excessive to have to show all that info!

It does say to bring all that information on the Safe Travels website. They didn’t ask us for any of it, but I wouldn’t risk being in a situation where they ask- “seems excessive” likely isn’t a valid excuse, and being thrown into quarantine would wreck those two weeks you had planned.

the opposite happened with me. I uploaded the provider form first. after a day, everything remained at "verification in process"
Then I uploaded the hawaii forms and all the adults in the party flipped to "covid negative"
I guess try to upload both?

The kids were still showing "verification in process" but at HNL airport at the Ko Olina table, the person there said it was no problem and they'll take care of it after showing the COVID test forms.

Return flights were not asked for in person and I only needed to show 1 hotel stay (out of my 2). However, better safe than sorry and have that information ready if asked.

After the Airport, most places like hotels and cars will ask to see your "trip" in Safe Travels. Hit "MY trips" and scroll down past the QR code. What they want to see is "Covid Negative" that is all.
So keep your phone handy with the Safe Travels website (for website, remember your login/password).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter