4/29/06 Eastern Magic...We're Going!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Named in the Mickey Monitor for The Laugh Floor Comedy Club - in BOLD print may I add! WHOOHOO!!!

Ahh, yes. We are famous! Somebody's got to do it!!! It only took 19 trips over the past 7 years for a CM to finally talk to us!!!!!

I can't believe that it has been 15 months since our awesome Disney Magic cruise....time sure flies!

Here is the condensed version of what we have been up to since then:
Soccer
4th of July at Hilton Head 2006
Soccer
Thanksgiving at Disney 2006
Soccer
Florida and Disney in January 2007
Soccer
Disney and Vero Beach for Spring Break 2007
Soccer
4th of July at Hilton Head 2007
And more soccer!!!!!

We've got a trip planned the first week of November for Food & Wine (73 more days) and we may do a cruise with my extended family over Presidents Week in February. Sadly it won't be a Disney cruise though because with a family of 5 it is waaayyy out of our price range. That and the fact that we tend to take a lot of other vacations so there is no way to save just for a Disney cruise.

This summer has flown by...I can't believe that the girls will be starting school exactly two weeks from today. And believe me, I will be a mess on September 4th. My youngest BABY is starting kindergarten :sad2: , and my oldest BABY is starting middle school :eek: (middle BABY will be in fourth grade :sad1: ).

It was nice to read some of the posts from the past few months and see what everyone has been up to. Sounds like the October 08 cruise will be another great time!

Hi everyone,

It is great that this thread is still going.

We were at Disney in July and had another fun week. It's amazing that even though the kid's are getting older there are always new experiences for them. We went to the Comedy Warehouse this time and they both had a blast! We stayed at the Yacht Club - loved it, but this was not our first choice. We had booked AKL, but were moved due to the construction.

Did have another new experience this time. Ken had to go to the hospital! He started having abdominal pain and it got so bad that we had to take him to Celebration Hospital. They thought that it was his Gull Bladder, but after doing every test possible they found nothing serious. Gave him some pain med's and told him to follow-up with our MD at home. He is fine now. It was no fun, but I must say we were very impressed with the hospital. Ken said even the X-ray room had a theme. The doctors and nurses were great also.

Believe it or not we are going on another cruise. This is very surprising since Ken said he would never go again after getting sea sick last time. We want to go somewhere for spring break and I was looking at all-inclusives for awhile, but we ended up going for a cruise. Not Disney though - the pricing for Spring Break is outrageous on Disney, and now that the kid's are older we are ready for something different. We will be going on RC's Mariner on 3/23/08 if anyone wants to join us!!

We will be loading up on the seasick med's for Ken - any recommendations? He will also take them before we board. He did not do this last time because when we went on the Wonder he had no problems, so he wasn't prepared.

Julie

Sorry to hear about Ken and hope that all is well now.

Seasick meds....no recommendations, sorry. We're very fortunate that we don't need them (although that cruise was a bit rocky, wasn't it?!?!).

We LOVE the Yacht Club. Very good experiences there and so close to EPCOT and MGM! The pools are great too! We'll be staying there on our next trip!

Good to hear from you! Have a great cruise and tell us all about it when you get back!

mnsshpcover.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

It's been too long and stagnant around here - we need some boorific happenings.

:banana: alittle banana dance, a little :rotfl2: rollin on the floor - now that is more like it.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to check in also, I saw Shylas post and it definately brought back some great memories. On the road tonight, back for Trick and Treating tomorrow, and then we leave Friday for a week at the Food and Wine festival (my kids think we are doing all things Disney, but I am going for the F&W).

Sorry so short, but someone has to pay the bills for the Queen and her daughters.

Tom

Hey, Tom! We'll be at WDW on Sunday and Monday! Gee, wouldn't that be funny, running into you guys! Have a great trip and tell everyone hi! Tori still asks about Abby! How cute!

I *finally* dug into the bag 'o stuff we brought back from the cruise in the hopes that I could finally make a scrapbook. As you can guess, my 'arts and crafts" turned into "arts and crap" pretty quickly. But the memories were great!

Happy New Year to all. There are a bunch of us going on another cruise this Oct (Suzie, Trish, Virginia, and I think Shyla?) and the Pirate and I think the rest of you should just get off your duffs and join us. After all, we still have the Steve Med Fan Club signs. This time around we will be hosting the Official ManCave of the SteveMed Fan Club. Yup, the Pirate is into ManCaves. He is in the process of trying to figure out how to put a beer tap into the wall so he just has to reach up for a cold one. This should not come as a surprise to any of you, after all he is the same guy that has been known to drag a 2X4 across the carpet so it looks like he vacuumed. So Tom, Len, Steve, Pango, Phil, and any other Pirate with testosterone, get yer butts down to your local travel agency.

The PAHW
:surfweb: pirate:

LOL! Good to hear from you guys!!! We need to get in touch soon!!!

Hello to all! Hope everything is going well in the time since the cruise! WOW!!! Would be cool to hear what's up!

I can't believe you guys are still posting. I was checking the cruise meets to see if one had been started for May 17,200 4 Wonder cruise and came across this one.

Hope any of you checking in here are doing well. We will be cruising in 2009 to celebrate my Masters Graduation, Can't wait.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter