4 Parks+2 Water Parks+1 Quest+1 Cruise+2 Resorts = 10 Magical Days

jeremysdisneymom

DIS Veteran
:welcome: to my very 1st Trip Report! I have enjoyed reading so many reports over the last several years but never found the time (or courage for that matter to do one of my own). Well, with a little guts and determination to do one this trip, here goes my first attempt at a Pre-Trip Report.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Disclosure: I must warn you before you read any further. I like details!!! Sorry, but it is my nature and especially with my job so be prepared for me to tell you every last detail which will tend to probably be me rambling :scared1: on about nothing

So, with that disclosure made for future reference, here I go! Let's me introduce you to my family.

DH - Tom

DH and I will have been married 9 years in February. We are not high school sweethearts - Thank goodness! He is 11 years older than me! :rotfl2: But, we are truly love at first sight. We dated two months and was married the next. He is truly my soulmate and we have a great time together in everything we do. He at first did not get my love/obsession with Disney but it finally hit him last year. :banana: Tom had only been to Disney once before we went as a family and that was to Epcot. He now wants to at least have one family vacation a year to Disney. He works in law enforcement and has most of his life. Currently, he works in corrections but was a cop several years ago. He also works for our town's life squad. He is a great father to our son and serves as Den Leader of Cub Scouts and helps coach baseball.

Me - Erika

DW to Tom and Mother to Jeremy. I am an accountant and am the Finance/Accounting Manager for an electric company---thus the need for lots of details! I do a lot of volunteer work in my spare time. I serve on our local hospital's board. I am President of my son's PTO and also help on the administrative side of my son's Cub Scouts. The rest of my time is spent taking Jeremy to extra-curricular activities and doing things with him. My love for Disney came with our first trip as a family. Although, I had been to Disney two times as a child with my parents and then to Disneyland once with school. My mom thinks I always had a love for the Mouse as she says because when my high school went to Hollywood, the only picture I took on the Walk of Stars is the one with Mickey!

Last but certainly not least -- DS7 Jeremy!

Jeremy is our only child. He is so full of life and energy and is a truly remarkable boy. He can be so rotten sometimes as most boys are but then can be so compassionate and caring to people it does my heart good. He loves baseball, scouts, 4-H and even plays piano. He is an honor roll student. His love for Disney is evolving. Jeremy has certain rides / attractions he loves but there are others that are strictly off limits. I will get to that more in the report.

Here we are on our last family vacation in Savannah, GA--Tybee Island.

IMG_2214_1.jpg

We are going to Disney World July 2 - 11 and staying at Coronado Springs and Animal Kingdom Lodge.

I thought my next few posts would be a brief summary of our four trips as a family and then on with the plans for this trips. So, to keep you wanting to read more:::::

1. Will we encounter the rude CM in the playground in DHS like the first trip?
2. Will Jeremy get back on Everest like he conquered in Trip 2?
3. Will Mickey, Minnie, Stitch and Lilo think my son is a hustler? :scared1:--yes, it happened in Trip 3?
4. Will I have a major melt down on Tom Sawyer Island as I did in Trip 4?

Also, will we get the room of our dreams at AKL and what fun, special events will we do this trip. All this and more in my First Pre-Trip Report!

Erika

:thumbsup2 great start. I'm subbing along for the ride. PT reports are really hard. I'm trying to start my first one too and hopefully I will be diligent in updating it! We're going 2 months before you, but still sounds like a fun time! popcorn::

:thumbsup2 great start. I'm subbing along for the ride. PT reports are really hard. I'm trying to start my first one too and hopefully I will be diligent in updating it! We're going 2 months before you, but still sounds like a fun time! popcorn::

:yay: I have my first post! Thank you so much. You are soo right. Pre-trips are hard to write. Good luck with yours. I will have to follow along.

Great start!!!! I'm here for all the DETAILS!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter