400+ points for rent @ $15.50 pp - HHI points for use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapicka

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 400+ points available for reservations and would love to work with you. The cost is $15.50 per point.

When inquiring about available reservations and costs please PM us and provide:
- Dates of check-in to check-out
- Resort(s) of interest
- Desired accommodation (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR) and view if appropriate (standard view, lake view, ocean view, etc.)
- Guest info including names of all guests (and ages of those under 18) as well as address and phone number for the primary guest

We have rented to many vacationers and can provide references. We love helping others setup a magical stay and can add Dining Plans and Magical Express for you as well as any other special requests you have.

We accept PayPal payments and we do not charge a fee. (PayPal may charge a small percentage for credit card payments.)

Time-frame of your trip: We have 405 points in our December 2019 use year and 492 in our December 2020 use year so whether you are traveling before December or after we will have over 400 points available for you :)

We are interested in a boardwalk studio August 16-20th, standard view. I have never done the rent/trade points before so please let me know how the process would work. Also, what would happen if, come August, the parks and restaurants still aren't open?

As of right now Boardwalk does show availability the first 3 nights. The last night is booked up. (I do see full availability at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs.) Send us a message (start a conversation) if you would like us to check anything else or book one of these options. For those we work with right now we are adding to our contract that if the resorts are closed we will reschedule or refund as needed!

We would be interested in booking the old key west for those 4 nights. Can you give me an estimate on the price of that? When we book is it in our name or the members whose points we are buying?

Old Key West would be 52 points. 52 x 15.50 = 806. We book in your name and that is how the reservation is held : )
If you want us to reserve we'll need you to send a message/conversation with all names and the contact info for the primary guest. Thanks!

We would like to move forward to book the reservation. How do I private message you to give you the names and primary guest contact info?

I am looking far out, April 17-24 2021 (I know its not available to rent yet, just getting in the queue)

We are looking for a 2BR villa at Boardwalk - 343 points.

Thanks

ArtieRyder - thanks for the note. If you find someone who has Boardwalk points they can book 11 months from check in. If you can't we would love to help you and can book 7 months from your reservation. You can contact us at 8 months out and we can be keeping an eye out and have all your info ready to make that reservation right at the 7 month mark.

Kanderegg - generally you can hover/click on the name (ours is "kapicka") and a link to start a conversation comes up. For some reason on your name I don't see that option and I'm not sure why. We may have to check w/ the admin if you don't see a link either.

We have 400+ points available for reservations and would love to work with you. The cost is $15.50 per point.

- Resort(s) of interest
- Desired accommodation (Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR) and view if appropriate (standard view, lake view, ocean view, etc.)
- Guest info including names of all guests (and ages of those under 18) as well as address and phone number for the primary guest

We have rented to many vacationers and can provide references. We love helping others setup a magical stay and can add Dining Plans and Magical Express for you as well as any other special requests you have.

We accept PayPal payments and we do not charge a fee. (PayPal may charge a small percentage for credit card payments.)

Time-frame of your trip: We have 405 points in our December 2019 use year and 492 in our December 2020 use year so whether you are traveling before December or after we will have over 400 points available for you :)

Any availability from 9/18-9/26 for either:
AKL studio or 1BR, any view
BWV studio any view, or 1BR standard

Thanks!

Kanderegg - generally you can hover/click on the name (ours is "kapicka") and a link to start a conversation comes up. For some reason on your name I don't see that option and I'm not sure why. We may have to check w/ the admin if you don't see a link either.

Yea for some reason I don't see that option. I will see if I can get help with that. Thanks!

Hi-
Any availability for one week, studio, anytime between 12/1 - 12/19 at either BC, VGF, or BLT (listed in order of preference)?
Thanks!

- Resort(s) of interest

We are looking for 2Br BCV for Aug. 1-8, 2020. Would also take a split stay with AKV, Boulder Ridge and Cooper Villas. Look forward to hearing from you.

- Resort(s) of interest

I am interested in beach club or boardwalk. Check in 9 dec. Check out 13 dec. 4 adults 2 children. Studio or 2 bedroom. View does not matter.

Ltmmurphy - Hi. Here is what I see for availability in DVC Orlando for your dates in anything up to 2 bedroom:
BoardWalk Villas - 1BR - Garden/Pool View (118 points)
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Standard View (48 points)
Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - 1BR - Standard View (96 points)
Kidani Village - Animal Kingdom - 1BR - Savanna View (122 points)
Old Key West - 1BR (94 points)
Old Key West - 2BR (130 points)
Polynesian Villas - Bungalow (496 points)
Riviera - 1BR - Preferred (170 points)
Riviera - 2BR - Preferred (214 points)
Saratoga Springs - Studio - Preferred (58 points)
Saratoga Springs - 1BR - Standard (98 points)
Saratoga Springs - 2BR - Standard (128 points)

If you are interested in any of those send us a message once you can. (I believe you need 10 posts total before you can send us a message.) If you have trouble sending a message let us know here on this board and we'll see if we can help.

Hi there!

I am looking for either the monorail resorts or Epcot resorts for Dec 11-14. Would just need a studio for 2 people.

sarah4444lip - I checked your dates. For studios the resorts with availability are:
Jambo House - Animal Kingdom - Studio - Standard (37 points)
Old Key West - Studio (36 points)
Saratoga Springs - Studio - Standard (39 points)

If you want to book any of those let us know. Thanks!

Hello! Curious about availability for either monorail or Epcot resort for 3-4 nights around December 10-15 (flexible). Studio. Standard view is fine but willing to upgrade if the points are right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts