400+ points for rent @ $15.50 pp - HHI points for use at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB - thanks for the inquiry. We can book 7 months out at all resorts and 11 months out at our home resort of Saratoga Springs in Orlando (or Hilton Head Island in NC or Grand Californian in CA). So to book Beach Club for April 18 we'd need to wait until Sept 18 to book. If you find someone who owns at BC they can book for April 18 starting today!

Chefnerd - Thank you for the inquiry. I only see a couple of scattered individual nights but none of the resorts even have 2 nights in a row in DVC rooms - sorry! Do you want us to keep an eye on those dates for you in case something comes up with all 4 nights open in a studio?

Chefnerd - Thank you for the inquiry. I only see a couple of scattered individual nights but none of the resorts even have 2 nights in a row in DVC rooms - sorry! Do you want us to keep an eye on those dates for you in case something comes up with all 4 nights open in a studio?
Yes please! I would really appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts