4th fps and so on still only at kiosks?

epcotty

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company
Found an old printout recently that said you can't book later fps on the site or app and can only be done at a kiosk. Come to think of it, that's always where we've done that. Does this still hold true or does the site or app let you book 4th and so on fps now?

You've been able to book extra FP's on your phone for a long time now. No need to use a kiosk ever unless you don't have a smartphone

I book all my FP's ( first 3, then 4,5,6,...ect) on my phone using app. My wife books using the site for FP'S.

Doesn't hold true at all.
You can make 4th and beyond from your phone and it has been that way for quite some time.
So much more convenient.

Found an old printout recently that said you can't book later fps on the site or app and can only be done at a kiosk. Come to think of it, that's always where we've done that. Does this still hold true or does the site or app let you book 4th and so on fps now?

The FP FAQ is regularly updated to include current information such as this.

So is it possible from the website or just the app?

You've been able to book extra FP's on your phone for a long time now. No need to use a kiosk ever unless you don't have a smartphone
Used to have one, got a dud so back to the old regular phone. Will the website work?

So is it possible from the website or just the app?

Both. However, while you're in the parks, it's pretty unlikely you'd be using the website. Most people use the app.

so can you use the site for later FPs?

Yes, but see above. And as pointed out, if you don't have a smartphone, you won't be able to access either the site or app??

Some people have smartphones, but not ones running iOS or Android. Some Android phones (especially in certain regions) don't include the Google Play store.

You have millions of people coming to the parks. Some of them are bound to be carrying Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc. devices.

Even "feature phones" have browsers that could theoretically use the website.

Both. However, while you're in the parks, it's pretty unlikely you'd be using the website. Most people use the app.

Yes, but see above. And as pointed out, if you don't have a smartphone, you won't be able to access either the site or app??

They could potentially have something like an iPad or other tablet that connects to WiFi. Even an iPod.

Definitely use the mobile app for those extra FPs. This November we were down and I was able to find some premier fastpasses in the afternoon (7 Dwarves, Test Track) which was a welcome surprise! Certainly don't expect that during your trip, but sometimes its a nice surprise after you've used your first 3 passes!

Yeah, it's a regular cell phone but it uses the Opera minibrowser to go online. Id think the website would work with that. Good to know that's possible. We also have a cheap smartphone that the app won't work on, downloaded it on there but it won't open

As others have said, using the APP is the easiest. If that is not an option, but you can access the website, that should work.
There still are a few kiosks around for FPs as well.

Yeah, it's a regular cell phone but it uses the Opera minibrowser to go online. Id think the website would work with that. Good to know that's possible. We also have a cheap smartphone that the app won't work on, downloaded it on there but it won't open

I'd test it on your Opera minibrowser before you leave for vacation (including trying to search for FP+), just to make sure. I'm not sure what a regular cell phone means, so it's better to know what you're getting yourself into for sure by trying it. Good luck!

RadioShack said it was the cellphone that could do the most without being a smartphone 5 years ago. I'll try the browser with it. If that doesn't work, we could try using the cheap smartphone's browser (I think it's chrome) and that should work, even if the app won't open on it

As others have said, using the APP is the easiest. If that is not an option, but you can access the website, that should work.
There still are a few kiosks around for FPs as well.

I've read where many have had trouble with the app and just accessed the actual website on their phone which did well. I have a Tablet and my son has a Tablet, I never thought to bring that with me into the parks. I'm sure Disney has free Wifi so perhaps that might be the way to go. The Tablet and my phone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter