4th of July at Vero report

ngl

DIS Veteran
We spent a long weekend at one of our home properties, Vero Beach. We typically go to Vero in August right before school starts back up (we live about 3 hr drive away). After our European trip for this summer was cancelled, we started thinking of Vero for a quick getaway and was able to get reservations.

I am happy to answer any questions. We found mask compliance about 90% walking around resort. Of course, we stayed outside nearly 90% of the time either at the beach and a couple quick visits at the pool. We mini golfed a few times and again, found everyone was respectful of distance. We ate in our villa each night as we are not ready to eat inside a restaurant. Mainly we got take out from Wind and Waves and one night we used Door Dash for Mulligan's. There are not many options if you want something delivered in as most of us know who have stayed there before. It worked for us just to get away for the weekend while still trying to keep our risk level low.

The activities were reduced but they did have some going on. Again, our main reason to go is to visit the beach. It was not crowded except on the 4th of July and seemed more people who could access the public beach further down came down to the Disney side. Still not busy compared to other beaches.

We are scheduled to go up on July 19...do you know if they are currently offering the star gazing in the evenings and also the turtle conservation I think they are lectures/tours

Did you see any fireworks?
No fireworks. They have been doing a movie on the lawn and were going to show a movie of various Disney fireworks but then a bad thunderstorm came by that evening and it was cancelled.

We are scheduled to go up on July 19...do you know if they are currently offering the star gazing in the evenings and also the turtle conservation I think they are lectures/tours
No star gazing on the schedule for the week we were there. They have a meet the naturalist event daily at noon but not the morning turtle tour as they used to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!