4th of July

MissScarlet

Mouseketeer
Has anybody ever been on a cruise for the 4th of July (7 day)? Do they do anything special? Fireworks(I'm not sure if that is possible)? Just wondering. Oh also how is the weather around this time? Thank you so much!!!!!

I asked this same question because we are sailing July 4 on the Wonder. I was told they have had fireworks in the past, but they dont anymore. One year the 2 ships met and shot them off together. I dont know if this is accurate info or not, but its what I was told. I have also heard they used to have fireworks on the night of the deck party in Nassau(Not just on the 4th) , but they dont anymore because debris was landing on other ships.
Have a great trip!

Originally posted by CamColt
I asked this same question because we are sailing July 4 on the Wonder. I was told they have had fireworks in the past, but they dont anymore. One year the 2 ships met and shot them off together. I dont know if this is accurate info or not, but its what I was told. I have also heard they used to have fireworks on the night of the deck party in Nassau(Not just on the 4th) , but they dont anymore because debris was landing on other ships.
Have a great trip!

We were on the July 2nd Wonder 4-day in 2000 and I can verify that both ships did indeed meet up on the 4th. We had a spectacular fireworks display that was set off from a barge between the two ships. I have video of the whole show, including a lit up Magic. Oddly enough, they kept their lights on during the whole fireworks display, while the WOnder shut its lights off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter