4th of July

fantasia73

Mouseketeer
Would it be really crazy to schedule a trip to US/IOA over 4th of July? We are looking forward to staying at the Hard Rock Hotel (and having front of the line access), but we know that's a busy week. The deal we can get through Southwest Airlines though is incredible and that's really the only week we can go this summer.

It's a great idea if you have a magic key.
Plus both parks stay open until 10pm.
I'd arrive to each park first thing in the morning. Go on the rides, see a few shows, then go back to the hotel for an afternoon nap. Then go back to the parks at night.
It's the afternoon from about noon to 5pm when things are really crowded. That's when you have a long lunch at Mythos (make reservation first) then go back to your room to rest your feet and recharge.

We were there over July 4th last year. The magic room key works wonders. As robvia said, we got to the parks early. Actually I went when they opened to ride the coasters, and my friend met me there about 10:00 and we did whatever other attractions we wanted to see. We usally ate lunch somewhere in the parks or Citywalk, and about 1:00 or 2:00 headed to the pool at the HRH. Then we'd head over to the parks or Citywalk for dinner and then more rides. It's so great having the parks opened until 10:00. The fireworks on July 4th were spectacular!! Don't hesistate. The room key will get you into most attractions in very little time .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter