5 Adults, 2 Staterooms, 1 Amazing Western Caribbean (C) Cruise on the Disney Fantasy!

What a great trip report! I love trip reports with lots of pictures! One of the best reports I've read here.

:thumbsup2

Awesome Trip Report! Makes me so excited for our cruise. My sister and I are going on the Fantasy in Oct.

I really enjoyed your trip report!! I did a cast member search to see if our dining team of Selcuk and Jelena were still on the Fantasy, because we really enjoyed them on our Eastern Caribbean cruise last year, and I came across your incredible trip report;)! The pictures were breathtaking, and your descriptions of everything are going to help me plan our upcoming Western Caribbean cruise! Thank you for all of the hard work that you put into your report, and CONGRATULATIONS on your graduation!!:thumbsup2

This was one of the best trip reports I have read! I loved reading all about your time with your family. You certainly have an eye for photography. Congratulations on graduating!! :)

We are headed out on the Fantasy on the same itinerary in October. You gave me some great thoughts for ports and other activities. Granted, we are more like your family when you went on your first Disney cruise! But your photos are priceless both your summary and detail are very welcome!

On a separate note...your family makes me laugh! It really seems you all know how to have fun! And your sister's responses on your rankings were too funny.

Thanks for presenting great information in a very enjoyable way!

Samantha Brown is my dream job...

That would be awesome. I used to love watching Samantha Brown and how she would explain her experiences. Now I don't know if she is even on anymore or if I just miss her but I miss those reports. Now it seems the Travel Channel is more like the Food Network. We need someone to check these places out so we know what to do and look for when we visit these locations.

I LOVED your trip report!!! Your pictures are amazing. My husband is also an amateur photographer (he has always had the eye but has only recently purchased a really good DSLR and proper lenses) and we have a trip on the Fantasy booked in Feb next year, so i've sent him a link to this report for ideas on photography on the cruise! Thanks for the run down of the cruise too, I found that really helpful RE my expectations. My husband and I have never cruised before, but we are Disney addicts (we've hit Walt Disney World twice, Disneyland three times and Tokyo Disney once - and considering we live in Perth, Australia which is far from everything and only started in 2009 I reckon I can safely delare myself a Disney parks addict). The next trip is a Disney Cruise, WDW and UOR and DLR! Reading this report is getting me so excited for our trip :)

I truly enjoyed your comprehensive and honest report. I will be sailing on my first Disney cruise in December and I've never been this excited about a cruise before. I'm hoping to get an onboard special for a future cruise as I anticipate, as many people have said, a Disney cruise will ruin it for all the others..
:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter