Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

Lol, things happen so fast I don't remember what was talked about yesterday on this place!

Yesterday my battery was low and I didnt have a charger, so we didnt talk about much on here.
Today I met Mickey twice.

Also ... Na'vi River Journey is very pretty, but I had no clue what it was all about. The shaman, while clearly very technologically advanced, was creepy.

Yesterday my battery was low and I didnt have a charger, so we didnt talk about much on here.
Today I met Mickey twice.

Also ... Na'vi River Journey is very pretty, but I had no clue what it was all about. The shaman, while clearly very technologically advanced, was creepy.
It’s basically the Navi and animals are traveling to see the Shaman. That’s it.

If you look at the screens in the background of each scene the animals and Navi are all traveling towards the shaman. But yeah it’s basically something pretty and relaxing that’s it.

The pretty and relaxing part I got. But I still like Toy Story Land better.

After travel day Sunday, a 15 hour day Monday, and arriving at MK before 8am Tuesday, we hit our limit at around 9:45pm. Managed to grit out another 4 hours, then stumbled around for 20 minutes before leaving the park after the kiss goodnight.
Just got back to the room a few minutes ago. It's bedtime (or ... almost runDisney wake up time)

Didnt get to meet characters in revolutionary attire because lines are stupid. I'm not happy, but whatever. I wasnt going to be thrilled eaiting in a 2 hour line anyway.
Today has been a little bit of a you-know-what of a day ... but every trip has one.

Possibly unpopular opinion: I would be in favor of a 1 ECV per bus rule within an hour of park closing. Yes, I know that's not fair to the people in the ECVs, but I hate that 6 people who are standing at the end of the day lose seats to 2 people who are sitting (and yes, I know ECVs are probably not super comfy).
Theres really no good way to deal with ECVs on buses.

Park is not yet open to day guests.
We'll be back in the afternoon, but we're done with our morning toy story land. Slinkyx2, Aliens, and Toy Story Mania all before 7:05, then buzz, woody and jessie, and some entrance pictures.
Extra magic hours are awesome. (They let us into the land a little before 6:30)

Park is not yet open to day guests.
We'll be back in the afternoon, but we're done with our morning toy story land. Slinkyx2, Aliens, and Toy Story Mania all before 7:05, then buzz, woody and jessie, and some entrance pictures.
Extra magic hours are awesome. (They let us into the land a little before 6:30)

This is great to hear. We will be there in a little over a week and our plan is to rope drop for EMH to ride Slinky since I didn't get FP for it. Everything I've read sounds like as long as you get there early, it's pretty easy to accomplish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter