5 Days or More With Park Hopper Get Next Day Free

I am going July 11-18 and the CM I spoke with yesterday also told me it did not apply to my dates.

I was just on phone with another CM trying to get the extra day. She also said it was not for the time period that I am going. However, they sure give you the option to choose and state it on my dates.
View attachment 315940

I am going July 11-18 and the CM I spoke with yesterday also told me it did not apply to my dates.

Super weird that it states that I got my 6th day free on my tickets. It clearly says that it only runs until June 10th. I wonder if mine's just a glitch?

$1822.61 - Preferred room w/ 6 days of tickets with Room only Discount
$2022.25 - No discounts

The 6th day (ticket) free offer is only for stays until June 10th

View attachment 315930

So if you clicked on the deal with the 6th fay ticket discount, it would automatically revert to the standard room rate.

This must be for a different promotion because the "Incredible Family Summer Package" that seems to be offering the free day is bookable until May 22nd....I was looking at it for my dates in July and am confused by the wording too. I want 6 days so was unsure whether I buy a 5 day package w/PH or a 6 day and the "free" is reflected in the price...

Incredible Summer
upload_2018-4-13_16-57-39.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soak up Some Fun
upload_2018-4-13_16-59-0.png

The Incredible Summer (through Disney does not offer the ticket package. There may be TA's adding a promo, but the Disney Promo does not add for the Incredible Summer.

Family Summer, no mention of 6th day free. They encourage 4 night stays.
upload_2018-4-13_17-1-56.png

Delicious Kid Size package
upload_2018-4-13_17-6-2.png

Thats all I see for Disney World other than FL resident rates.

Doesn't seem much of a savings to me. After 5 days, extra days with PH are only $10 more for adult tickets.

5 day hopper $470
6 day hopper $480
7 day hopper $490
8 day hopper $500

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!