5 Months??? We could use the Delorean right about now!

Sorry to hear about Kevin's uncle! :(

Glad you are starting your TR and I can't wait to hear more and see pics! :)

Day 1 Cont....

After Spider-Man we walked around a bit and checked out some shops. Kevin was a bit sluggish from lack of sleep the night before so he sat around a lot. We made our way around the park checking out the rides, making our way to the hulk which I LOVE. I'm such a thrill junkie! After a few hours we headed back to the hotel, the rest of the group stopped to eat at NBA city and me and Kevin called it a night. Kevin passed our right away and everyone finally got back to the hotel. Our Niece Hayley stayed in the room with Kevin and I so I asked her if she wanted to check out the hotel with me, we ended up in the area of the hotel with the forgives elephants and the small "pool" with tables and chairs all around. It's outside so we sat a bit then went back to the room to sleep. All in all it was a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the week had in store.

Day 2...

Today was dedicated to Sea World

Day 3...

Today we got up around 6:30 for early entry to WWOHP. This ride is incredible, one of my favorites for sure. The castle looks to amazing inside, you feel like you're in the movie. After the ride we had a 9 o'clock breakfast at Three Broomsticks which was delicious. Since we had already explored IOA the day before we headed over to Universal and got in line for minion mayhem which was great, next we went to transformers which we would ride 3 more time throughout the day. Next we rode rip ride rocket, LOVE this roller coaster. We must of ride this at least 10 times all day I loved it more at night with all the lights and the music blasting in your ears. What a rush!!!! We literally just kept getting off the ride and going back into the express pass line. After a long afternoon the rest of the group went to see the beetle juice show and Kevin and I ate at Mel's Diner which was sooooo good I loved it. After our stomachs settled we went on the mummy then Simpsons and I just had to get a huge lard lads donut! Yum! All in all the day was magical. My favorite day no doubt about it. As the park closed Paula and Roy took the twins back to sleep and the rest of us walked around city walk and stopped at one of the outside bars. Those if us legal got a drink... I can't remember what I got but it was very tasty. A few drinks later and everyone exhausted we all headed back to the hotel for some sleep.

Day 4....

Today was a nice relaxing day, we headed to the parks around 9. We decided to come back to Universal since it held all of our favorite rides here, although I would of loved to check out WWOHP again we knew it would be too busy. Of course we jumped on Transformers a few times then Rip Ride Rocket ( we had to )!!! About 2 we all called it quits and wanted to spend the rest of the day at the hotel, since we really hadn't been able to enjoy it during our stay. We got into our bathing suits and headed for the pool. Kevin, Paula, Beth, Paul, Hayley and I stood by the kiddie pool with the twins. They had so much fun making sand castles and playing in the pool. We ordered some nachos and watched Bailey go into swag mode when cute young girls walked by. When dinner time closed in we headed back to our rooms and got dressed, then made our way to the Hard Rock Cafe. We had to wait outside for about 39 minutes until we could get a table. There must of been a middle school on a field trip because all of a sudden about 200 kids came and occupied almost the entire outside space. Ahhhhhh to be young again. Dinner was good and we had a lot of fun. After dinner we went back to the hotel to get some sleep, we had an early flight in the morning. Goodbye Universal WE WILL MISS YOU! :( I'm looking forward to our next fun family adventure.

Pictures I do have will be added soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter