$5 package charge at non convention resorts?

You might be charged for the delivery.

According to this grocery order form from WDW:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...ons/dvc-resorts/BCV_Grocery_List_03102016.pdf

A 24 pack of Dasani water is $6.39. I plan to get one of these when I'm at BCV next year. I would think it's the same price resort-wide.

So, 5 cases would be approximately $32 + tax & FRV (redemption/recycle value that they charge?)

That is great news! That is less than ordering fromStaples. It is now 7.99 per case of 24 - 16 ouce bottles ( Last year we paid $41.94 for 5 cases.)
I wonder if they have them at AK or the Poly.

That is great news! That is less than ordering fromStaples. It is now 7.99 per case of 24 - 16 ouce bottles ( Last year we paid $41.94 for 5 cases.)
I wonder if they have them at AK or the Poly.

I found it on the AK grocery list too. I was considering placing an order so that it would be in the room, but I see a $10 service charge for orders. So, will just get it when we get there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter