50+ solo trip. Meet.

I’ll be at AKL April 23 - 30!
Hi @LaurenT , I'm not sure yet of what days I'll be there in spring, but it's possible I'll overlap with part of that time. If so, it would be nice to meet you!

(Meanwhile I'm also looking for people who will be there during my next trips: Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, Dec. 25 - Jan. 4.)

Last edited:
I am taking my very first solo trip Oct. 7-10 at BLT. I am doing MNSSHP on the 8th and Universal HHN on the 9th. My DW doesn't do scary so I am knocking one thing off my bucket list with this trip. I'm not sure what to expect but I am looking forward to it.

I am taking my very first solo trip Oct. 7-10 at BLT. I am doing MNSSHP on the 8th and Universal HHN on the 9th. My DW doesn't do scary so I am knocking one thing off my bucket list with this trip. I'm not sure what to expect but I am looking forward to it.
Hope you have a wonderful time.

Going for my 50th birthday February 2-7. Would love to meet some new people and hang out.

I just booked a bounce-back for 9/5/20 - 9/12/20. Currently reservation @ POP, but may upgrade it depending on my budget! Can't wait to return.

Now planning on May 2-9, 2020. Would be glad to meet up with other solo travelers going around that time.

Last edited:
Just a quick update to say it’s great fun to meet up with people for a meal etc. I met 2 great people through this forum and we had a good meal at Chefs de France, followed by Illuminations last Friday night.

Just a quick update to say it’s great fun to meet up with people for a meal etc. I met 2 great people through this forum

Totally agree! I met three great people through this forum during my May trip. :)

It would be fun to meet more people (or any of the same people again :thumbsup2 ) on my upcoming trips:

10/23/19 - 11/3/19
12/25/19 - 1/4/20
5/2/20 - 5/9/20

Some meetups are already planned, and I look forward to scheduling more.

Last edited:
I booked my second Solo trip yesterday. March 5-10, 2020. Staying at All Star Movies. Would be fun to meet someone from here for dinner that might be going the same time.

Im doing my first never trip to WDW to celebrate my 65th birthday, first week of May 2020. I'll be going solo.
Anyone else planning on a trip to see the Flower & Garden Festival during that time?

Hi, I'll be in Orlando now through Feb. 29, 2020, working full-time during weekdays, but looking to meet up evenings and weekends with other solo visitors or locals. I'm middle-aged, and an annual passholder.

Some of the things I'd like to meet up for --
  • tour the WDW theme parks
  • meals onsite or offsite
  • evening at Jellyrolls or any offsite dueling piano bar
  • evening music shows at other offsite venues
In case anyone would like to meet up for one of these meals, I currently have an extra spot in these dining reservations:

Jan. 12 - Sebastian's Bistro dinner
Jan. 19 - Tiffin's lunch
Jan. 22 - House of Blues dinner
Jan. 25 - Liberty Tree Tavern lunch
Jan. 26 - Fresh Mediterranean Market lunch
Feb. 2 - Brown Derby lunch
Feb. 8 - Skipper Canteen lunch

Will be adding more for February. Also open to offsite meals on other evenings, or other touring ideas.

I already have a few meet-ups scheduled, and would be glad to meet more people. :)

Feel free to send me a message.

Last edited:
Im doing my first never trip to WDW to celebrate my 65th birthday, first week of May 2020. I'll be going solo.
Anyone else planning on a trip to see the Flower & Garden Festival during that time?
May 2-9, will include at least one Epcot day.

Hubby has a conference trip in early March. We'll be staying off property (hotel where the conference is) and he'll be busy all day so I'll be going alone.

I have an extra spot in these lunch reservations: May 5 Teppan Edo, and May 6 Skipper Canteen. Feel free to send me a message if you might like to meet for either or both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts