• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

????

tcarr5

I suffer from Disneyitus!
are you allowed to use crockpots, etc in the all stars/ marriott? would be great if we could! thanks in advance!

I don't think you';re supposed to because it could be a fire hazard. I think that's why I left my toaster at home.

thanks beansmom, thats what i was thinking too. but i have read posts of people taking them.

I plan on taking a small 4 cup coffeemaker with us when we stay at ASSports. Most hotels provide coffeemakers anyway, so I don't consider it a fire hazard.

I take a 4 cup coffee pot too. When I am on vacation I will not cook. I don't care if we eat all fast food I am not doing the cooking or the cleaning up. When we stayed at the BC one year we had a microwave that the hotel brought up to our room. I think they probably offer this for people with babies but my teens would sleep too late to get breakfast so this was our solution.

There's a difference between taking a coffee maker, and using a slow cooker that will be on while you are not in the room.

I'm sure it's considered a fire hazard.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter