CLOSED 58 Points for Rent at Saratoga Springs. $15.00 per Point. Must be Used by Sept. 1. 2024 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

speicher46

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I can make a reservation for you at any of the DVC Resorts.

I have been a member of DVC since 1997 and have had numerous renters over the years. Many have become repeat customers. I provide a written rental agreement which can be electronically signed.

PayPal payment is preferred but I will accept personal checks or money orders.

Please let me know if I can help you plan a magical vacation at the “Happiest Place on Earth”.

NOTE: These points are discounted to $15.00 per point since they must be used by September 1, 2024.

Hello-We are previous DVC point renters. We are looking for 1 night June 13th-June 14th, 2024. We are trying to get into Grand Floridian, but also considering Poly. There are 4 adults. Any help would be wonderful!! Thank you, Chris

Hello-We are previous DVC point renters. We are looking for 1 night June 13th-June 14th, 2024. We are trying to get into Grand Floridian, but also considering Poly. There are 4 adults. Any help would be wonderful!! Thank you, Chris
I am sorry but there is no availability at either of the resorts you requested for June 13.

Thank you. Can I ask 2 other questions. first, is there anything at Boardwalk for June 13th or even a larger room at riviera, poly or GF? Also, we are looking to add one more date, June 20-21, 1 night, Riviera-anything there for that date?

There is a two bedroom at the Rivera for June 13 for 59 points. Another renter has tentatively booked my 58 discounted points. I should know shortly if they are going to complete the reservation.

There is a two bedroom at the Rivera for June 13 for 59 points. Another renter has tentatively booked my 58 discounted points. I should know shortly if they are going to complete the reservation.
Another renter just used all of my 58 discounted points. My points normally rent for $19 per point. Let me know if you would like to pursue the two bedroom at the Rivera for June 13. It requires 59 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter