5th person in RPR

infoseeker72964a

Earning My Ears
Is there an extra fee for a 5th adult in Royal Pacific and does that fee cover the rollaway bed for that extra person?

Is there an extra fee for a 5th adult in Royal Pacific and does that fee cover the rollaway bed for that extra person?

I stayed there in late April/early May we had 5 people in our room and the rollaway bed. We were told when booking that there would be a $25 per night charge for the extra bed but when we checked out, there was no charge on the bill so it was happy days!

We stayed 10 nights so maybe the charge is waived if you're having a long stay.

We had 3 adults and 2 kids in the room and the additional $25 was included in the room rate when we booked. When we checked in they did not charge us for the extra rollaway bed.
My sister had 2 adults and 3 kids in her room and they did not charge her for the rollaway bed and her rate was $25 less than my room.

Room rates are typically set for two adults staying. Thus up to two children are 'free'. Having a third adult (even if it is your kid at or over age 18) incurs the extra $25. It appears from the PP's comments, there is not a double charge if you have both the extra adult and the rollaway. And some have not been charged for the rollaway with a third child. Lucky, I guess.

I'm trying to decide if it would be cost effective to do a one night stay with 5 adults on July 30 or just pay for EP. It'll be close to $600 for all of us to get EP for one day. We'll be doing this in the middle of a WDW stay (with no car) so we'd be leaving an unused room there, but if we pay for EP it'd only be for one day as opposed to UEP for 2 days if we pay for a room. Any thoughts?! Do we really need EP at all????

For July 30, I would NEED EP. Summer crowds and heat - EP will feel amazing.

I'm trying to decide if it would be cost effective to do a one night stay with 5 adults on July 30 or just pay for EP. It'll be close to $600 for all of us to get EP for one day. We'll be doing this in the middle of a WDW stay (with no car) so we'd be leaving an unused room there, but if we pay for EP it'd only be for one day as opposed to UEP for 2 days if we pay for a room. Any thoughts?! Do we really need EP at all????

no way would i stand for hours in a park for rides/entertainment/food in the summer heat and the park is packed......
the studios has more indoor rides/entertainment than ioa has.

paying about $600 for one day for ep (is that the unlimited or one time usage only eps?) is a lot.
onsite room for one night should be less....

throw away room sounds ideal.
and you could take a break from the heat and use the room for sometime during that day for brief break

no way would i stand for hours in a park for rides/entertainment/food in the summer heat and the park is packed......
the studios has more indoor rides/entertainment than ioa has.

paying about $600 for one day for ep (is that the unlimited or one time usage only eps?) is a lot.
onsite room for one night should be less....

throw away room sounds ideal.
and you could take a break from the heat and use the room for sometime during that day for brief break
The $600/day is for the one time use only! I think we're leaning toward getting a room and just being away from our disney room for one night. It looks like that would be the most cost effective outcome. We were going to try to go without EPs but I really don't want to deal with the long lines!

We did it! Made reservations yesterday for RPR. It'll be a little under $500 for 5 adults including the rollaway bed for the one night. It's a much better deal than paying for one day of EP. Thanks for all the input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter