6/14 Cruisers Anyone flying into Melbourne?

PlaneJoy

Earning My Ears
I know most people fly into Orlando, but we are considering Melbourne. We have done this before and have found it very convienient. If so, we would love to split a Limo so we can stop on the way and pick up some soda's and things for the trip.

Can't wait!

-joy

Bumping this up for you since I LOVE to hear that people are using MLB!!!!

I don't know why more "cruise only" people don't use MLB.... it is so much easier to get in and out of. This will be our second time using this airport and I don't expect any surprises.

Thanks for the Bump.... there doesn't seem to be an aweful lot of us from the board on the 6/14 cruise.

-joy

Sorry...we'll be flying into Orlando...we've always done that I honesty don't know much about Melbourne!! We always fly SWA so I wonder if they fly into that airport! Counting down the days!

I'm always happy to share info about MLB.

Right now Delta and its wholly owned subsidiaries ASA and Comair service MLB. You can check out this website: www.mlbair.com

" Counting down the days! "

Me too! Me too!

(how do I get one of those awesome counters???

SouthWest doesn't fly into there, which is a good point. I don't think any of the discount airlines do so the fares are probably a little more expensive. I work in the industry, so I forget things like that. My apologies!

I can't wait!

-joy

We're driving, so no airport for us.

Are you arriving the night before, or Saturday morning?

thegales:

We are flying in the day of as it stands right now. We might change our plans depending on how the flights fill up between now and then. I think we will be okay the day of though. We will arrive early in Melbourne then take the airport shuttle to the port. I wanted to be there at the port early, but we'll have to wait and see.

BTW, DD6 will be excited to find out that there are definitely kids her age on board!

-joy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter