6 Adults 2 kids 2 infants

jmartinez1895

DIS Veteran
I have some friends wanting to visit WDW and they are a party of 6 adults, 2 kids, and 2 infants. ( 9,5,1 and 7months). they want to stay on property but want to spend as little as possible. I was thinking maybe 2 value rooms? Does anyone have other ideas?

I agree with you. Some might suggest Saratoga springs treehouses or cabins at fort wilderness or little mermaid suite, but you need the 2 bathrooms and a little time away from family after touring all day together. Especially, if some are early to bed and others night owls.

What would the configuration be? 3 adults per room and then 2 of the children in each? Or 4 adults 1 room, 2 adults and 4 kids in the other? The value rooms are the smallest of all offered so it can get kind of tight.

There are no little mermaid suites; the mermaid rooms at AOA sleep 4 in two double beds. The suites at AOA or an All Star Movies or Music would do, if you book two. Or three rooms at a value resort. That is your cheapest option for that many folks, and it’s still tight IMHO.

I have to side with Wild4Walt, it depends upon the make up of the group. We have a group of 8 adults 2 married couples and DD w/serious boyfriend and two of their un-related,un-attached friends. We opted for OKW 2 bedroom. DH and I get the master (because we're footing the bill!) DD and SIL, DD and Boyfriend share the second bedroom and the two pals are fighting for the sleeper sofa and chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!